chapter one hundred and thirteen

"When are they getting here?" Chenle asks angrily, staring at his phone.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon."

"I know. I just wanna see them. I haven't gotten affection from Jisung in four days, it's very annoying. You, at least, have each other."

"We give you affection too!"

"Yeah but...it's different when it's someone you're in love with."

The two males go to hug him, trying to have patience themselves while they wait for the three. Right when they hear a sound outside the door, they run to it and swing it open to find Jisung holding his key up to the lock. Jaemin and Haechan nearly knock their best friend down from the force of the two hugging him. Amused, Jeno and Mark walk in past them and engulf their own best friend into a hug.

When the two trios break apart, all eyes go to Chenle and Jisung who are staring at each other with soft smiles on their faces. Jisung walks over to his boyfriend and gets his face taken into Chenles hands. He leans in to press their forwards together, never taking his eyes off the male. He studies Chenles face, trying to read the words he's not saying. The silver-haired male pecks his lips and then pulls back to look at Jisungs face.

"I...missed you", he says quietly, feeling emotions much stronger than the phrase contains.

"I missed you too."

Jaemin holds back his squeal as he leans over Haechans shoulder and watches him take pictures of the two, trying not to catch their attention.

Unable to contain himself, he puts his lips back on Jisungs, kissing him the way he really wants to. Jisung kisses him back, pulling Chenle in close by the sides of his t-shirt. As soon as their lips part, Chenle brings Jisung into a warm, tight hug, finally feeling better. He presses a kiss to Jisungs forehead who smiles and kisses his cheek. Still hugging, the couple turns to their friends.

Chenle raises an eyebrow. "Why the fuck are you staring at us instead of saying hi to each other?"

"We didn't wanna miss the cute moment. But now that you're done..."

The four face each other and smush themselves into a group hug, making each other giggle as they kiss each others cheeks and exchange pecks.

Chenle leans into Jisung and speaks into his ear, "They're almost as cute as we are."

"They're talking about us."

"I am."

Jeno rolls his eyes and turns to Jaemin and Haechan. "What did you two do while we were gone?"

"Cuddled...and stuff. I bought you gifts."

"Princess?"

"What? He's right."

"Okay, what is this 'stuff' you did?"

"Just shared affection, took pictures, hung out..."

"And?"

"Something else", Haechan mumbles.

Jisung pulls the male into a hug and holds him there while he hides from his boyfriends in embarrassment.