chapter one hundred and thirty five

Mrs. Nakamoto gasps. "You look perfect honey."

Yuta chuckles and brings his mother into a hug. "Hi, Mom. And thank you."

"Oh, what's this?" The woman asks, looking at the white flower on Yutas blazer.

"It's my favorite flower. Tae and Doyo are wearing their favorite flowers and our best men are wearing the petals of each. One of our friends made them for us."

"Which one?"

Yutas dad chuckles at his wife. He looks at Yuta and kisses his forehead. "I'll be waiting for you. I'll also make sure your mom doesn't bombard your friend."

The woman gasps. "I won't."

Yuta laughs and then looks at his mom. "His name is Renjun. His hair is black and blond."

Mrs. Nakamoto kisses her sons cheek. "Thank you, honey."

Mrs. Kim knocks and peeks into the room. "Doyo?"

Doyoung sniffles and gives her a small smile. "Hi, Mom."

"Oh, sweetheart." The woman brings the male into a hug. Doyoung wraps his arms around her, needing the comfort

"I can't believe I'm getting married", he mumbles into her shoulder.

"I can."

"Hm?"

"It's hard for you to see what everyone else sees, even if you know a little bit. Those two are in love with you. Every time we video chat and you get busy talking, they look at you and they have so much love in their eyes. And they get excited to see you. Plus, they tell me about the surprises they plan for you to make sure you'll like them."

"I didn't know they did that."

Mrs. Kim chuckles. "Of course you didn't. They make a fuss over you, even if you have no idea. And I spoke with Taeyong once and he told me a little bit of how you were before you got together."

"Oh, jeez."

"I'm not going to scold you on your wedding day, that's nowhere near my point anyways. Despite Taeyong not being a fan of himself, you cared for him and loved him anyway. And then you also fell so deeply for Yuta, and it's the same thing with you for them. You three truly love each other and that makes me so happy. And that's why I'm not surprised. I'm also not surprised you're crying, I know what a big sap you are."

Doyoung laughs. "Hey."

The woman smiles and brings her sons face into her hands. "Okay, I'm gonna let you go. Your brother is excited to embarrass you during his speech."

"Of course he is."

"But he's also really happy for you. Your dad is with the other dads."

Doyoung nods.

"I should've known both of you would cry", Taeyongs dad says.

Mrs. Lee gently slaps her husbands arm. "Leave us alone."

"I'm waiting for you so the flower girl can stop worrying."

Taeyong looks over at his dad. "Ana is worried?"

"She saw your mother start crying and she knows all the parents are talking to you grooms. She's trying to keep it together but I think she wants to see you guys."

"Can you send her back here?"

Mr. Lee nods and gently ruffles Taeyongs hair. Mrs. Lee kisses the side of Taeyongs head and Taeyong kisses each of their cheeks before letting them go.

"You okay?" Doyoung asks.

"Are you?"

"I'm emotional but I feel more than okay at the same time."