chapter three

"We're seeing them again?" Jeno whines as he follows his friends through the place.

Jisung looks back at him to glare. "Haechan and Jaemin are wonderful."

"Jaemin is fine. Haechan, on the other hand-"

"Two interactions, Jeno, two."

"Mhm", Chenle agrees. "And you said Mar-mhmph!"

Jenos hand covers his friends mouth to prevent him from finishing his sentence. He looks at Chenle to see if it's safe to remove his hand, not caring about the piercing gaze on him.

"I'm just saying, give him a chance. You already hating each other is stupid."

"Haechan seems decent from when I spoke to him", Mark comments. "And him and Jaemin are both hot, admit it."

"They're not ugly."

"No, they're not", Jisung says, still glaring.

"Do you think they're hot though?"

"Yes. Happy?"

"Jeno thinks you guys are hot!"

"Chenle, I will kill you. And not even Jisung will stop me."

Mark playfully rolls his eyes, amused at Jenos very fake threat.

"Jisung! Lele!" Jaemin exclaims, hurrying over to hug the two.

When they pull away, Jaemin steps back and settles for smiling and waving at Mark and Jeno.

"I don't get a hug?" Mark jokes.

"Oh", Jaemin says, moving to hug him. "I wasn't sure if I was allowed to hug you or not."

"Well, from this point forward, you are."

Jaemin pulls back so Mark can see the bright smile on his face. Mark feels like he's being blinded by his beauty and cuteness.

God, he's pretty

"You two done?" Haechan asks, looking mildly disgusted.

"You want a hug too?"

"I didn't say that-ah!" Haechan yelps when Jaemin crushes him in an incredibly tight hug.

With the smile still on his face, Jaemin pats Haechans back in a threatening manner to get him to return the hug. Which Haechan does, in the loosest way possible.

"Jisung, Haechan's being mean to me."

"No, I'm not!"

Jisung gives the brunet a look and grins when Haechan glares at him as he hugs Jaemin tightly. Then he remembers they have an audience and looks at Mark and Jeno. Mark is smiling awkwardly while Jeno isn't even looking at him, which is annoying 'cause he looks so damn good right now.

"What are we doing again?" Jeno asks Chenle.

"An escape room."

"I quit."

Chenle grabs the back of Jenos jacket to stop him from leaving and yanks him back into place beside him.

"Stop being difficult. You learned to like me, you learned to like Jisung, and you can learn to like them."

"Isn't this a little much, though? You want us to be trapped in a room together."

"Then solve the clues and get out."

"We really don't have to do this", Jaemin says, feeling bad that Jeno seems really unhappy about this.

Jisung recognizes the slight hurt on his friends face, which only makes him angrier. He goes over to Jaemin and backhugs him to comfort him and stop himself from losing it on Jeno.