chapter one hundred and eight

"How do I look?"

Andrea and Kaley gasp from Sams phone.

Jaemin and Renjun squeal. "You look so pretty!"

"You look beautiful, Alyssa", Sam says.

"You look like a princess!" Kaley exclaims.

"Someone, please tell me she has a tiara."

Renjun moves into view of the phone screen. "You really think I wouldn't give her a tiara? I'm offended."

"Just making sure."

"You really do look pretty", Jisung says, deepening Alyssa's already crimson face.

"You're stunning", Chenle says.

"Mark, why the fuck aren't you complimenting her? Don't make me fly down there."

"You'd enjoy it though."

"Not the point. Also, you wouldn't enjoy me coming to hurt you, would you?"

"You love me too much and if you actually harmed me, Donovan would divorce you and my parents would disown you."

Kaley rolls her eyes. "Just compliment her!"

Mark looks at Alyssa. "You look amazing. That dress is perfect for you."

"Jeno."

Jeno rolls his eyes at his sisters threatening tone and then smiles at red-faced girl. "You look wonderful and I apologize for my annoying sister."

"Oh, then I apologize for my annoying brother", Alyssa says with a giggle, looking at her brother who narrows his eyes at her.

"I'm gonna get you for that."

"Sam is my bodyguard."

Sam looks at Haechan. "She's right."

Haechan shrugs, feigning indifference. "Alright."

"Wait, Alyssa", Andrea speaks up from the phone. "Are you going with anyone?"

The girl blushes all over again. "Me and Veronica are going with our friends but we plan to meet outside."

"You better ask her to dance, I swear to God, Alyssa."

"Why do you sound like Haechan?"

"He told you that?"

Haechan snorts. "I said I'd ask Veronica for her."

"I wish he was joking."

"All the more reason to do it and if you need to me to fly down and make sure Veronica has her shit together, I'll do it."

Jeno laughs at the older girls threat.

"I think we get the point."

"Please tell me at least one of you took pics or is going to."

At once, Jaemin, Haechan, Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung start taking pictures of the teen. "Kaley!"

Kade

Kade
Haechan

Haechan
Yes?

Kade
Are you busy?

Haechan
Do you need something?

Kade
Wanna get lunch? I'll pay