chapter eighty seven

You're welcome ;)

"How do you walk so fast? Princess, slow down."

Jaemin smiles at Jeno, still maintaining his pace. "And I thought you could do things like this three times without stopping."

Jeno rolls his eyes. "On a bike."

"Well, you're gonna have to learn how to walk faster. You're gonna do a lot of that today. "

"And where will you be?"

"Somewhere."

"Princess, what is that supposed to be mean?"

Now Jaemin rolls his eyes. "You're so impatient. Princess."

Jaemin continues leading Jeno through the forest until they reach a particular clearing. Jeno folds his arms over his chest as he waits for Jaemin to explain his happiness.

His confusion grows when Jaemin pulls out a small piece of paper.

"What's that?"

Jaemin grins. "Your first clue."

"For what?"

Jaemin gives Jeno the paper. Jenos confusion deepens as he reads the contents. He knows what's going on but he's still shocked.

"A scavenger hunt?"

"Yep. But you only have an hour, 'cause I have other things planned for us. "

"I don't get to know what those are, do I?"

"Nope."

"I think it's interesting how the first activity you picked is something I have to do alone", Jeno teases.

"Princess", Jaemin says, moving right in front of him. "I wanna spend the whole day with you. My goal is make you happy. After you finish, you can stay as close to me as you want. "

Wow

Jeno gets lost in the way Jaemin's staring at him. The look isn't new but considering he was the last to receive it, it feels like it is. The way Jaemins eyes just hold so much care just for him, along with that beautiful smile he understands why Mark never shuts up about. Jaemin is pretty. He's really pretty. But it feels so much better knowing that it's all for him.

Realizing that he's still staring, Jeno snaps out if it and clears his throat, avoiding eye contact with the male. "Is there a reason you brought me to the forest?"

"This is your starting point. Half those things aren't far from here. The others may lead you elsewhere."

"And I only have an hour?"

Jaemin nods and leans in to kiss Jenos cheek. "Good luck."

Even though Jaemins lips had been gone from his skin for almost a minute, Jeno can still feel the gentle kiss from his soft lips.

Remembering he has things to do, Jeno turns his attention back to the paper and laughs at the note at the top of it.

Scavenger hunt

I'm way too lazy to even try writing in riddles. Just the read description and move on
:)

1. Walk forward (please don't get lost, I don't wanna be responsible) until you find the place that's too pretty to ignore. And then (I already know you're gonna laugh) look for the next clue that's hidden on the floor

A bit cautiously, Jeno walks forward, following the path between the trees. It doesn't take long for him to reach another clearing. He stops and looks at the paper again, wondering if this what Jaemin meant.