chapter sixty five

JOHNNYYYY
Mark

Mark
I'm here

JOHNNYYYY
Are you busy?

Mark
No
Is everything okay????

JOHNNYYYY
I need my best friend

Mark
I'm coming

Feeling that something is wrong, Mark takes the shortest amount of time possible to get ready and out of his apartment.

Luck is on his side as every stoplight is green so it doesn't take that long for him to arrive at Johnny's apartment. Ten opens the door, convincing Mark until he sees his expression, making him feel even more uneasy.

"What happened?"

Ten sighs. "Johnny will explain."

Mark goes into Johnny's bedroom and finds the male laying on his bed, under the blanket, clutching the stuffed bear Mark got him for Christmas and crying his eyes out.

Mark kicks off his shoes and joins him, crawling behind Johnny and taking him into his arms. It's not the easiest spooning someone bigger than him but he makes it work.

"What happened?"

"I ruined everything", Johnny whines. "And I'm probably gonna do it again."

"Will you tell me what's going on, please?"

Johnny sniffles. "I...I...I kissed...I kissed Jaehyun."

Mark has so many questions but he stays silent, just squeezing his friend tighter and combing his fingers through his hair.

"Do you want me to explain the rest?" Ten asks softly.

"Go ahead."

"Obviously Johnny panicked after they kissed but um, so did Jaehyun. He stepped back and asked what Johnny did that for and Johnny apologized and then Jaehyun left."

"Fuck", Mark mutters.

"You can tell him why", Johnny croaks.

Ten goes over to him, feeling extremely worried about what's going through his friends mind. "What?"

"Tell him everything."

"Are you sure?"

"Please."

"Do you want us to talk outside?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm still gonna find out his reaction."

Mark looks at Ten curiously. "Should I know?"

"Maybe", Johnny mumbles.

Ten sighs again and sits up so he can see Mark properly. "Johnny used to be in love...with you and Jaehyun." Marks mouth falls open in shock. "He's not anymore but it's really hard to forget to reasons you fell in love with people when they haven't done anything to make you fall out of love. He likes Jaehyun a little bit and he just kissed him but Jaehyuns reaction is one he was afraid of."

Mark looks down at Johnny and sees that his eyes are squeezed shut and he's shaking. "I love you."

"What?"

"Johnny, I love you. I love you no matter what and there's nothing you can do to drive me away."

"I love you too, Mark."

Ten joins the two and cuddles and other side of Johnny, making his small look comical.

"Shut up, Mark."