chapter eighty two

Jeno
Your best friend is a tease

Jisung
WHAT DID HAECHAN DO?!!

Jeno
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT HAECHAN

Jisung
WHAHIDNDJISJSNSNOCOKXNISJ
WHAT
HOLD UP
HOLD THE FUCK UP
I'M CALLING YOU

Once Jeno answers the call, he braces himself for screeching. Chenle might be the loud one between him and Jisung, but Jisung could be really fucking loud when he wants to.

"What happened? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?"

"He took me on a prequel date because he wants to have our actual first date in the spring. Do you know anything about that?"

"It's none of your business."

Jeno rolls his eyes. "I was gonna confirm again that whatever he wants to do is meant for warm weather."

"Yes. NOW MOVE ON. WHAT DID JAEMIN DO?"

"Ji?" Chenle calls, from the front door. "Why are you yelling? What did Jaemin do?"

The pinkette appears in the frame and quickly waves at Jeno before gently nudging his boyfriend off his chair. When he sits down, he pulls Jisung onto his lap.

"Give us one minute", Jisung says to him, right before kissing Chenle. After their lips part, he presses a few more kisses to the males face and quietly tells him, "I love you."

"I love you too."

The couple looks at Jeno, expecting him to be disgusted, but he looks unfazed.

"That was so cute."

"Jaemin fucking broke him!" Jisung screeches again, making Jeno flinch.

"Are you practicing whistle notes?"

"Just explain", Chenle says and glances at Jisung. "Please."

"Okay so we went on a date, we went ice-skating, that's not important. We started talking and eventually got around to our feelings for each other, whatever, and he ended up just holding my face and telling me only stupid people wouldn't love me. And I held his hands in place, because that was really nice and I like the way he was looking at me. And then he looked at my lips." Chenle squeals. "And okay, maybe I wanted him to kiss me."

Jisung snorts. "Maybe?"

Jeno ignores him and continues. "And Jaemin was looking at me like he knew that because he started leaning in." Jisung gasps and begins repetitively tapping his boyfriends leg as if he's not already paying attention. "And he looked at my lips again and then kissed the corner of my mouth. And then he asked if I wanted another kiss."

"You said yes, you said yes, didn't you?" Chenle asks.

Jeno nods, looking away from them, hoping the screen will mask his blush.

"Wait", Jisung says. "You didn't get another kiss, did you?"

"Jaemin said I'd have to catch him first and then skated away. Jisung, why are you grinning?"