clarification

Okay the longer I think about this, the more it bothers me and the more I wanna talk about it.

I feel like I accidentally made Jeno, Mark, Haechan, and Jaemins high school relationships parallel each other but they're not supposed to be that similar. Like, yes, one of them (Jeno and Haechan) didn't like the other (Mark and Jaemin) but the way those came out were not the same way.

Jeno straight up disliked Mark. He wouldn't give him a chance, felt threatened by him, avoided him at all costs and tried to find negativity in anything involving Mark. Hence comments about Mark being too childish or whatever, things that added onto Marks insecurities.

Haechan, on the other hand, was more tolerable of Jaemin. No, he didn't understand the people-pleasing and he was definitely just like everyone else in his high school who also didn't understand Jaemin and thought he was weird, so he was harsh about that. And no, he's not the nicest person ever either so there was like sarcasm and snarkiness from him but that's more of how he is generally than personally directed towards Jaemin.

Despite their differences in what they (Haechan and Jeno) did, their impacts we're still a lot so the way Mark and Jaemin reacted to them and feel about them still stands, but I just wanted to make sure you understand the differences in how they were treated by their best friends other best friend.

I feel like I need to like rewrite those moments so it like actually seems like I just explained but for now, here's this :)

I love you, byeeeee