chapter one hundred and seven

Puppy💖

Puppy💖
We're going on a date

Mark
When and where?

Puppy💖
I love you

Mark
I love you too and I really
wish I could kiss you right now

Puppy💖
Same
Luckily we'll see each other
soon
I might lose my sanity if we don't
and if I get asked to make more
TikToks, I might scream

Mark
😂
Let your stress out and
remember that you could always
take a break from working there

Puppy💖
You're right
Anyways I expect to see your
cute self on my porch tomorrow
at 10am so we can have
breakfast and then go to this
particular place
I'm also not going to let go of your
hand so don't even ask

Mark
First of all, I would never
Two, you always hold our hands
As soon as I stand next to you,
our hands are linked together

Puppy💖
Good :)
Should've thought of this first
but can we call?
Pleaseeee?

Mark
You are so fucking cute
Of course
Calling you now

"Puppy?" Mark questions when he sees that Jeno has his camera off.

"Hm?"

"You're blushing, aren't you?" Jeno doesn't reply. "Show me so I can screenshot it!"

Jeno finally turns on his camera, revealing him hiding behind his Snoopy plushie, which Mark finds just as adorable and rapidly takes screenshots.

"Was that really necessary?"

"Yes."

Jeno rolls his eyes, still hiding the lower half of his face from Mark. "Why are you three so obsessed with pictures?"

"The memories. Also, it's just a thing me and Haechan started so now I'm just in the habit of taking pictures of you guys. And it would be unfair of me to see you looking so cuddly and not share it with our boyfriends." Mark pauses. "And your mom...And Lele."

"I'm gonna be sure to tell your mom all the embarrassing shit you do." Mark rolls his eyes but when he focuses on his boyfriend, he can't help but smile. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Pumpkin..."

"No, it's really nothing. It's just...it's just you."

"Dammit, Pumpkin, now I really need cuddles and a kiss!" Jeno says with a pout.

"That is genuinely one of the cutest things I've seen from you and you do some really cute stuff."

"You too. Johnny and Jaehyun call you their magnet."

"They act like they're not the same way." Out of nowhere, Mark remembers something. "Oh dude-Puppy, sorry. It's a habit! It's a habit!"

"I'll give you a pass just because it was an accident. Now what were you gonna say?"

"Oh, yeah. My work is having this party and my self-proclaimed work besties literally told my boss I'd be there with my boyfriends and Devon is an idiot but I kinda like him and Cara so we should go."