chapter eighty five

"WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX!"

Ten smirks. "But you wanted to." At Jaemins silence, both of the males eyes widen, Ten gasping in delight. "You wanted to!"

Jaemin rolls his eyes. "Oh, shut up. Like you haven't felt the same way since the first time you saw Yangyang shirtless."

"At least I admit it."

"I didn't deny it!"

Jungwoo grins. "You didn't say it either, honey."

"I didn't need to!"

Favorite Person☺️

Favorite Person☺️
YOU RODE HIM??!!!

Mark
NOT LIKE THAT
AND SHHH, YOU'RE BEING TOO
LOUD

Favorite Person☺️
WE'RE TEXTING????

Mark
YOU'RE STILL TOO LOUD

Favorite Person☺️
AND YOU STILL RODE JAEMIN

Mark
SHUT UP

Favorite Person☺️
Okay okay but really important
question

Mark
What?

Favorite Person☺️
How are your thighs?

Mark
SHUT UP

Favorite Person☺️
🤣🤣

Between the lack of eye contact, affection, and the fact that Haechan is ninety-nine percent sure those are Jaemins clothes, it's easy to tell something's up with the two. It's not until Haechan sees the purple mark on the tag of the shirt that he confirms it's Jaemins clothes and gasps.

"What?" Jeno asks and follows the males gaze to the two who look like guilty children. "What the fuck happened?"

"Mark?" Haechan questions. "Is it the same thing...?" Mark nods, avoiding eye contact with any of them. "Can I tell Jeno?"

Mark and Jaemin nod, relief filling them when Haechan whispers it into Jenos ear instead of saying it out loud.

Jeno gasps like it's one of the most scandalous things and laughs at their startled expressions, causing them to glare. He ignores it and grins, "Details, please."

"You're not getting any", Mark answers.

"I thought we shared updates with each other. I mean, wouldn't you wanna know if me and Haechan did something?"

"Haechan wouldn't wanna talk about it either", Jaemin tells him.

"Hm. Okay. Question, though."

"What?" Mark grits out.

Jeno moves until their noses are almost touching, still grinning his annoying grin. "Did you...help yourself?" He glances at Jaemin. "Or did Princess do it for you?"

Mark shoves him away, Jeno just laughing at his reaction.

"Not to be as annoying as Jeno-"