bonus: chenji, xiaokun

"I don't know what I'm doing", Kun mumbles, stressed.

"Think about it this way, you're just constructing a day to the person you love how much you love them. You've done this before, don't think about the extra details."

Jungwoo laughs. "Weren't you freaking out proposing to Jisung?"

"Shut up."

"Do you actually scare anyone besides Jeno who's scared of everybody?"

"Woo, I love you."

"As you should."

"Where are we going again?" Ten asks.

"I don't know, your boyfriend won't tell me."

Yangyang rolls his eyes. "All you need to know is that it's gonna help you with proposing to Xiaojun. Just trust me."

"Does Jisung, Jaemin, or Winwin trust you?"

"Why?"

"Just answer the question."

"Hold on", Yangyang says, slowing down to type on his phone. 

A minute later, Chenle laughs. "Isn't Winwin one of your best friends?"

"He's like that with all of us."

"So, you gonna trust me?" Yangyang asks Kun when Jisung and Jaemin have responded.

"Honestly, not really."

Ten, Jungwoo, and Chenle burst out laughing.

"Kunnie, I love you."

Kun smiles at Ten. "It's appreciated, Tennis."

"I'm nervous", Nina says.

"Me too."

"At least you're not giving a speech."

"You're the one that wants to do it!" Lace defends, and then gets up to wrap Nina in a hug. "And it's sweet of you and adorable. Your parents are gonna love it."

"One, you're adorable and two, I hope so."

"I'll give you a pass for right now. You don't have to hope, they will. You can just stand in front of them and they'll smile. I think they might end up in tears, but, like, good tears."

"I don't really want them to cry."

"Then...don't think about that part."

Nina sighs and then turns to face Lace. "You're lucky I love you."

"I know." Lace pulls Nina in closer. "I love you too."

"I can't believe it's already been three years. Time has gone by so fast."

Renjun approaches them and smiles at Chenle. "I knew this day would come. Well, I knew your wedding day come and divorce doesn't seem like a word in either of your dictionaries."

"Lele once threatened me by saying that if I ever want a divorce, he'll make it one of the most annoying things I'll ever have to deal with."

Chenle kisses his husbands cheek and smiles. "That still stands."

"I know."

"Do you think you'll renew your vows?" Minjae asks her parents.

"I'm not sure we'd do it like this", Jaemin answers. "We can eat cake and say how much we love each other any time."

"We're doing it!" Yuta exclaims. "Doie said-"

"He's thinking of divorcing you", Doyoung finishes. When Yuta looks at him, Doyoung gets a little worried that he's hurt Yutas feelings but his husband just smiles and kisses him.