chapter one and hundred and thirty three

"Huddling again?" Renjun questions.

"Mhm, take a picture." Affinity points to a spot away from them. "From back there. We won't all be fully in the frame right here."

"Sounds like a trick but sure. I'll get Jaemins camera."

"We need a better place", Haeun mumbles.

"Let's just go in a room."

"I'll play music", Minjae volunteers.

"We do have to take a picture though."

"They're scheming again", Renjun tells Winwin with a chuckle. "I'm a little worried but they're so cute. And Ana seems trustworthy."

"I doubt she'll let them get away with something too bad."

"True. You saw Haeuns text, right?"

"Yep. Did you the see the math equation?"

"Yep. Very creative." Renjun sits down beside Winwin and sighs. "Should we even be obvious? We've spent a lot of time with Sungchan, which I doubt was accidental and we still can't read Sungchan. Well, I can't. Did you ever see how he acted around Jungwoo when he liked him?"

Winwin shakes his head. "I only figured out he liked him 'cause he was the only one he spoke to. He just came to me to rant."

"Maybe he told Hendery again?" Renjun suggests.

"Jungwoo is probably a better bet. I think we'll get complete bluntness from him."

"But he also might not be helpful."

"We can try."

Haechans soft lips press against Jaemins and gently tug on them to keep Jaemin close. Gradually, the kiss gets deeper and more heated. Haechans hands trail down to hold Jaemins hips while his lips trail down Jaemins jaw and down to his neck. At first, Jaemin enjoys it but then he begins to hate it more by the second.

Oblivious to Jaemins feelings, Haechan looks up at his boyfriend and asks, "Do you wanna go farther?" Jaemin shakes his head. "Do you wanna stay like this?" Jaemin nods and kisses Haechan softly but then decides that's enough and hugs his boyfriend instead, resting his head in the crook of Haechans neck. 

Haechan wonders if anything is wrong but he doesn't ask, not wanting to make Jaemin think he can't decline without a reason. Instead, he hugs Jaemin back the same way, nuzzling his face against Jaemins neck just so they're close.

I love you, Jaemin thinks, too tired to speak it. He just holds Haechan tighter and hopes he realizes it.

"So, how's it going with Jisung?"

"He told me all progress will reset if I give him another nickname he hates, so I'm trying to think of one that fits all my qualifications. Can be said to be annoying, can be said to be sweet, is not along the lines of 'toots', and isn't something too close to the nicknames that I have for you, Swwetheart, and Princess."

Mark smiles and presses a kiss to Jenos cheek. "I love our nicknames."

Jeno smiles back at Mark, eyes full of love. "I love you three." 

He rests his hands on Marks waist and pulls Mark into a kiss. Mark wraps his arms around Jenos neck and pulls him in even closer to deepen the kiss before pulling away. Jeno pouts, which causes Mark to laugh.

"You're so cute."

"And you're mean."

"Do you wanna make out in public?" Jeno rolls his eyes and walks ahead of Mark, fully aware that he's still firmly gripping his boyfriends hand. "You're so fucking cute."