chapter ninety five

"I'm going out."

"Again?"

"What's your problem?" Renjun asks casually, turning to look at his best friend.

"This if the fifth time you've gone out in two weeks."

"And?"

"You've been doing this since...you know."

"Does it matter? We all have our ways with dealing with things. The point was to stop messing with him, wasn't it?"

"Renjun..."

Renjuns phone chimes with a text. He stands up. "Dakoda's here, gotta go."

"I'm still salty about her."

Renjun laughs and kisses his friends forehead. "I still love you."

"Do you love me more than her?"

"Do you love me more than Ten?"

"That's not the same thing!" Yangyang calls after him, only getting a door slam in response.

Music blasts in Renjuns ears, mind buzzing from liquor. Someones hands are roaming his body, which he doesn't mind. He barely pays attention when they move in front of him and tilt his chin up to connect his lips in a heated kiss that he eagerly responds to.

He hears a breath in his ear before the person, he presumes is a guy, speaks. "Wanna get out of here?"

Renjun grins. This is is exactly what he wants. "Yes, please."

"I got it, thank you."

The door shuts, giving Renjun the clear to slump against the wall next to it. For the third time this week, he finds himself looking around an unfamiliar hallway, outside a strangers apartment.

He lied to Yangyang, he wasn't dealing with anything. Except maybe by punishment.

He's been trying to forget about Winwin, forget about his lips, his taste, how it feels to have his hands moving over his body. He knows it's just because he's attached that he feels this way, but he can't help it. Winwin just felt better.

Renjun lets out a lip bubble before turning over his phone and calling someone who, hopefully, won't scold him.

Xiaojun arrives pretty quickly for someone who was disturbed at one a.m, but Renjun shouldn't be surprised. He knows the male stays up watching shows on Netflix.

"You good?"

Renjun gestures back towards the strangers door. "What do you think?"

"Again?"

"You have your ways, I have mine."

"We probably shouldn't be drinking."

"Who cares? It's not like we're gonna sleep anyway."

"We are definitely getting our asses kicked when Yangyang finds out."

"You remember Hendery in mom mode?"

"Oh, Jesus. He's worse than my actual mom. And mine is beyond disappointed in me."

"At least you're successful. I'm a sad guy with a dog."

"A very cute dog", Renjun corrects, looking at the sleeping animal.

Xiaojun nods and takes another sip before saying, "It's been so long since you've been here."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Clearly", Renjun hiccups, "I'm kinda shit at relationships with people."