chapter thirty six

Jaemin stands in front of his bathroom mirror, staring at himself. His focus is on his stomach, peeking out from under his yellow cropped t-shirt.

The shirt is comfortable and doesn't look bad on Jaemin. He likes it. But he's not sure his friends will.

The boy sighs before pulling off his shirt and entering his room to throw it onto his bed. Not wanting to get caught up in his negative thoughts, Jaemin does his best to hype himself up to try on his new clothes.

He gently moves from side to side as he figures out how he feels about the black, silk, ruched bust mini dress. The thin sleeves tie on the shoulders so you can make cute bows.

The dress is comfortable and it's nice on Jaemin. He was excited to order it but having it actually be on his body brings all these bad thoughts into his head.

His grandparents would probably have a heart attack, his parents probably won't understand, and his friends...

Jaemin doesn't wanna lose any of them but he really can't lose his best friends. He needs them.

Letting out a deep breath, Jaemin puts on the next item which is a two-piece set of a denim flare skirt with a white belt and a white cropped blouse with puff sleeves. The outfit is too cute for Jaemin not to admire.

He wants to take a picture but he doesn't want any evidence of this so he refrains and just stares at himself instead.

When Jaemins done, he carefully hides the clothes away, wishing for the day he can actually wear them in public.

Seeing Haechan standing in front of him in blue skinny jeans and a grey fitted hoodie does things to Jeno.

He tries to keep his eyes on the males face but even that is enough to quicken his heartbeat.

"You good?" Haechan asks, reaching into his cabinet for a bag of chips.

In this moment, Jeno wants this to be a regular occurrence. Something about how comfortable Haechan looks and how right he looks being in Jenos apartment affects his heart.

"Jeno?"

Haechan moves in front of the male and waves in front of his face to get his attention.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay? You zoned out."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Um, you look...good."

"Thank you. You always look good."

Deep breaths, Jeno, deep breaths

"I'll be right back."

"I'll be here."

Jeno hurries into his room and takes out his phone.

                                                                          Jeno
              LELE PLEASE HURRY UP AND HELP
              ME

Favorite Person🙄
WHAT

                                                                          Jeno
                                                    Haechan is here
                                                           He looks hot
                                                                   As usual
                                         I'm fucking panicking
                                         WHAT IS HAPPENING