chapter one hundred and five

"Haechan", Mark says, tapping his leg.

"Hm?"

"Read this chapter."

Haechan doesn't bother questioning it and hands his book to Mark, not caring whether he reads it or just holds it. The males eyes widen at the first sentence and he looks down at Mark who's staring at his book. Haechan continues reading, becoming immersed in the scene but still remaining aware of his surroundings and the fact that all his boyfriends are very close to him, especially Mark.

Trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, he readjusts his position, hoping no one will notice what's up with him if they look at him. He continues reading, the words coming off the page and painting a picture in his mind, but in his mind, the characters are him and his boyfriends.

Somehow by some God-given strength, he makes it to the end of the chapter. The feeling he has is familiar and his thoughts are the same. He'd never dared to take a chance, never been able to. But if this is a hint, he's going to take it.

"Mark."

"Hm?"

Mark turns to face Haechan and gets pulled into a kiss, making him gasp. Haechan doesn't waste his chance and plunges his tongue in, tugging Mark closer until the male crawls onto his lap, which is much better for both of them.

Mark plays with the ends of Haechans hair, keeping Haechan close while the male explores his mouth. Haechan loves the way Mark's lips feel against his, the way they press against his own, clouding his brain with nothing but him.

Mark, Mark, Mark

Things get so much better when Haechan feels Marks hand on his shirt and slowly pull it upwards. He pulls back so Mark can take it off and then does the same thing to him. Haechan brings their lips back together for a quick, deep kiss and then brings his attention to Marks neck, wanting to let his feelings out.

"Hey-" Jaemin slaps his mouth shut and stares at the two on the couch with wide eyes. He looks over at Jeno and gestures for him to be quiet and to come closer. Jenos eyes widen at the sight of Haechan and Mark.

With every passing second, Jeno wants less and less to be a spectator and more and more a participant. Jaemin lets out a small startled breath when he feels Jenos hand touch his and then trail up his arm. He can already guess what's going on, wanting the same thing, but something about this is new. Like Jeno pointed out, he makes the moves. And Jaemin does, daring at his own level of comfort, only when he knows he'll get his desired result. He's not making the move right now though. It's not him touching Jeno, trailing his hand lightly over his skin, leaving tingles in its place. It's not his hands that go down to pull Jeno forward by his hips and it's not him staring down Jeno, showing him with his eyes just how much he wants him.

Jaemin's so caught up in every sensation, every beat of his heart, every instantly vanishing thought that he's not sure which one of them says, "Kiss me."

And they do kiss, the fists gripping Jaemins shirt so tightly they brush his chest, Jenos mouth crushed against his, controlling the kiss like Jaemin's putting up a fight.

He's not.

Regaining some sense (not much), Jaemin brings his hands up the feel the skin underneath the sleeves of Jenos shirt. And then he moves his arms down, wanting to feel Jeno in some capacity. Afraid of discomforting him with anything else, he settles on gripping the waistband of Jenos jeans. He tugs him closer, essaying to get Jeno to take it farther.

A couple more minutes of kissing go by and Jaemin is sure Jeno isn't gonna do what he wants but then he gets pushed back against the way and all reattained sense of thought evaporates. He's barely breathing, chest rising and falling uncharacteristically but it doesn't stop him from tugging Jeno to him, this time being the one to grip his shirt to keep him in place. They're too far absorbed in each other to notice, maybe even remember, that they have an audience.