chapter sixty

Kun
If I'd known Ten having a love life
would get him out of the tattoo shop, I would've actually been helpful

Ten scoffs at the text and looks up at where he his friend is. "I'm still here, bitch."

"But you're not talking to me", Kun says with a smile.

"I can change that."

"Please don't."

"Oh!" Yangyang exclaims. "I just remembered. Kun, my friend Xiaojun said he thinks he knows you."

Kun freezes in his place and drops his gaze to the counter, concerning the two males.

"We don't know each other anymore", Kun says quietly.

"We walked by the other day and he just wondered if that was you. I couldn't remember which is why I asked you."

"Do you remember now?" Yangyang nods, making Kun sigh. "Can you tell Xiaojun I'm sorry."

Yangyang smiles. "Nope! You apologized enough and Xiaojun said he understands."

"Please tell me he's doing well."

"He's doing pretty good. He's just distracted with work and his dog."

Kun nods and continues what he's doing, making sure to keep his head down so he doesn't have to look at either of them. Ten watches his friend in worry, unsure of his history with Yangyang's friend.

"Kunnie."

"Nope."

"Kunnie, come here." Kun looks up and finds Ten holding his arms out. He gives in and goes over to him, letting himself get enveloped in a nice, cozy hug. "You can tell me when something happens, okay?"

Kun nods and feels himself get pulled down onto Tens lap. He instantly looks at Yangyang and makes a show of trying to move but Ten doesn't let him.

Yangyang chuckles. "You two remind me of my best friends."

"Is that a good thing?" Kun asks.

"Yes. They're amazing and extremely entertaining."

"Ooh, tell us more", Ten says then looks at him. "You're staying here."

"Glad you want a third-wheel.".

"Uh huh", Ten shakes his head. "You're not third-wheeling, you're being included. We're all gonna get to know each other better."

Yangyang nods. "I want to know more about the people in Tens life anyways."

"You're gonna need to write this down."

                                                                          Jeno
                   Can I ask you a question that's  
                   probably weird coming from me?

Sweetheart
You can ask me anything

                                                                          Jeno
                   How did you know you didn't like
                   girls at all?

Sweetheart
They were always around and I've
spoken to them and had really nice
classmates and been told some had a
crush on me but no matter who it was,
I wasn't interested
People would talk about girls they
thought were so gorgeous and yeah,
they were gorgeous but I just never
cared
In school, I would see boys and they'd
always get my attention and I would
just react to them better. That went on
for like a year and then I actually
admitted to myself that I'm gay