chapter twenty seven

"Lele, I'm back", Jisung calls into the apartment.

A pink-headed blur rushes at Jisung, almost knocking him down. He can barely move with how tightly Chenle is holding onto him.

"I missed you", Chenle mumbles into his chest.

"I missed you too. I couldn't wait to see my beautiful boy."

When Chenle doesn't react, Jisung kisses the top of his bed and gently ruffles his hair. He waits and then starts waddling them into the living room.

He's not surprised when Chenle takes a place on his lap and wraps his legs around his waist so he's koala hugging him.

"It's so annoying when I can't kiss you", Chenle mumbles.

"I agree. But now I can give you all your kisses."

Chenle smiles as his boyfriend pecks all over his face, saving his lips for last.

The kiss is soft and slow, both just wanting to savor the moment. Chenle barely moves his lips, just wanting them to touch Jisungs but not needing anything else. He inhales, breathing in Jisungs familiar warmth.

He laughs when Jisung sniffs his hair, that he's been told always smells good.

"Did you get a blanket and pillows?"

"Mhm. Almost got in a fight with this older lady for it."

Jisung chuckles. "Of course you did. What happened?"

"So I go into the store to get the blankets and pillows and I looked at the blankets first and found one insanely soft and then I went to the pillows. I only focused on the furry ones and so there was, like, five different ones. I kept trying to find the softest and this older lady seemed to be doing the same thing. And in the back, I found the perfect pillows. I grabbed two and placed them in the cart and I kid you not, she was glaring at me. I tried to ignore her but this bitch is staring at me. And I was still looking in case I wanted another and she let out the biggest sigh. So I looked at her and was like 'Can I help you?' and she shook her head and was like 'Just keep looking. And take all the pillows'. I almost bought all of them just to spite her."

"I don't think we need that many pillows, babe."

"That's not the point, Jisung!"

"I know."

"Be proud, though. I got one of those soft pillows and handed it to her. She took it but didn't say anything. And when I was leaving, she was like 'Finally'. So I called her a bitch."

"Lele!" Jisung exclaims through his laugh with wide eyes.

"She had it coming. I was just tryna buy pillows. And it made the teenager who was in the aisle with us laugh."

"Don't cuss in front of teenagers!"

"It's nothing that girl's never heard before. You know teenagers cuss just as much as I do, if not more."

"Fine. But don't cuss in front of children."

"Can I cuss in front ours?"

"Lele!"

Chenle just smiles, admiring his flustered love of his life. He leans in and kisses him shortly before pulling away to rest his head against Jisungs. "You didn't give me an answer."

"Not when they're small. Maybe when they're twelve but they're not allowed to insult people and call them bitches like you do."

"Okay", Chenle says softly, more focused on the fact that Jisung didn't oppose having kids.