chapter seventy nine

"Mom! Dad!" Chenle exclaims, throwing his arms around his parents.

"Hi", a voice from behind them says.

Jisung perks up at the sound of my mother's voice. "Mom!"

The Zhongs waddle their way into the apartment so the Parks can get to each other. Jisung hugs his mom first, then his dad, and lastly his brother.

"I'm gonna take that as you saving the best for last."

"That's not what I was doing."

Like the completely mature people they are, Jisungs brother smacks Jisung and gets the same action in return.

"I am so sorry about them", Mrs. Park says to the Zhongs.

"Don't worry", Chenle says. "It's entertaining. Also hi."

Realizing what his boyfriend is doing, Jisung turns to the Zhongs and smiles at them before hugging them."Hi, how are you?"

"We're good. I assume our son is treating you well."

"He wouldn't be dating me if I didn't", Chenle responds.

"Just making sure."

Chenle sighs at his mom before saying,"Let's move to the living room. I made this...Jisung, what did I make?"

"We make these green cookies called Gremlin cookies", Jisung explains to Mister and Missus Zhong. "They have vanilla cookie dough with caramel, white chocolate chips, regular chocolate chips, and pretzel bites. And we dye them green."

"Has Jisung always eaten all the ingredients?" Chenle asks, looking at Mister and Missus Park.

"It's the best part", Jisung and his dad say in unison and smile at each other.

"It would stress me the fuck out", Jisungs brother, Jiho, says.

"I know", Jisung grins at him."That's what made it better."

Jiho rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna swallow my pride and admit that the only reason I'm not whacking this asshole up the head is because his punches hurt."

"They're supposed to, dumbass."

"This is how they bond", Mr. Park says to the Zhongs.

"Yeah, we know", Mrs. Zhong says, looking at her son.

Chenle retrieves the tray of Gremlin cookies from their place in the even and sets down onto the coffee table.

"Oh, are any of you thirsty?" The pinkette asks. "Hot chocolate, water, orange juice and apple juice, coffee, wine me and Jisung keep forgetting we have..."

"I'll be a nice son and get it for you", Jiho says to his parents and stands up. "What do you want?"

"I can't wait for the time when I get to kick you out of my apartment."

"You've got a few days."

"Yes, yes, brotherly bonding. Jiho, come help me like you said you would."

"He's scary."

"Thank you!" Chenle calls from the kitchen. "That's saving you fifteen seconds."

Jisung smirks at his brother, who rolls his eyes and flips him off before disappearing into the kitchen.

"How do you know what they want?"

"I asked", Chenle says, not looking at the male as he pours drinks into cups and then places them into the drink holder he'd gotten out. While he finishes making the rests, he lists which drink is for who. "Orange juice for your mom and my dad, hot chocolate for your dad, coffee for my mom, whatever you want for yourself, I'll handle me and Jisungs. And please get the wine from the corner over there and place it on the table."