chapter one hundred and four

Haechan takes a deep breath and knocks on the door.

"Hi, Cookie", Jaemin smiles, greeting him with a kiss.

Haechan smiles back but it's not full. "Hi, Baby."

"What's that?" Jaemin asks, gesturing to the papers in his hand.

"Something for you guys. I can't really say it out loud but I want you to know."

Jaemin nods and backhugs him as they walk into the living room where their boyfriends are.

The two smile at the sight of them and get up to greet Haechan, making the male feel slightly better about how they'll react to what he told them on the papers.

"He has something to tell us."

"I w-wrote it...down", Haechan stutters out, holding out the papers. "It's something I want you to know but...it might...it might take a moment to discuss it."

The three males nod and take the papers out of their boyfriends hand. Haechan fiddles with his fingers nervously, glancing at them and glancing away as they read. Mark finishes and doesn't say anything, hugging Haechan instead. Jaemin and Jeno join right after.

"Thank you for telling us", Jaemin says quietly and kisses his cheek.

"It's okay if you don't want to say anything out loud but things you're comfortable with and things you're not comfortable with are things we need to know. Especially for that, okay?" Haechan nods and gets another kiss pressed to his cheek, this time by Jeno.

"Can we cuddle?"

"Shirts off?"

Haechans face warms up and he stares down at the carpet as he nods.

"You're so cute, Cookie."

Haechan smiles, still feeling kinda shy from what he asked. Even though he's seen them before, his eyes still widen at the sight of his boyfriends shirtless.

Holy thoughts, holy thoughts, holy thoughts

"Want some help?" Jeno asks, smirking in a way that doesn't help Haechan thinking of anything holy.

"Huh?"

Jaemin approaches Haechan, smirking. Haechan feels like he's gonna burst when the male grabs the hem of his shirt. "Want me to take it off for you?"

Yes

Not wanting to say it, Haechan nods, hoping Jaemin will understand that he's actually okay with it. Jaemin chuckles and tugs his t-shirt up until it's all the way off. He lightly trails his hands along the males bare skin, making Haechan shiver. It only gets worse when he feels hands on his back and then a mouth on his neck.

Fuck

Haechan lets out shallow breaths, mind becoming more and more clouded by the second. Then lips are on his, mixing with the sensation of being touched. Jaemin moves his mouth against his just the right away. He almost whines when he pulls away but then Jaemins lips are replaced with someone elses. He opens his eyes to check who it is, not going to touch him if it's Jeno, which it is. It's so distracting, having them all do different things at once. There's zaps from the hands moving across his body, he's holding back a moan from the lips on his neck, and he feels like he's falling as Jeno kisses him. Then they switch once again, Marks kiss much slower and softer than before which drives him just as wild.

"I think", Haechan mumbles against Marks mouth sounding breathless. "This would be a good place to start."

Jeno hums against his skin, placing various kisses in different spots while Jaemin remains relentless with his mouth on the males neck, both of their hands exploring his body.