chapter thirty five

To Jaemins relief, Chenle and Jisung didn't forget about their offer to cuddle them so the group made their way to their apartment.

The six stand around, trying to figure out the cuddling arrangements so they'll all fit on the bed.

"How three of us lay on the other three?" Jaemin suggests.

"Okay but who's laying on who?"

"Who wants to lay down and who wants a human pillow?"

Jaemin, Mark, and Haechan step towards the bed, these three being the ones who want to lay down.

"I call Jaemin!" Chenle announces, tackling his friend into the bed, making Jaemin laugh.

Haechan slides onto the bed next to Jaemin, Mark following after him.

The four on the bed laugh as Jisung and Jeno have a staring contest.

"Er, who do you wanna lay on?" Jisung asks, really hoping he doesn't pick Haechan.

"Mark, can I use you as a pillow?" Jeno asks him.

"Sure, I don't care."

"You sure? You and Haechan had quite the shock."

"Shut up, dude. Just come here and cuddle me."

"Alright."

Haechan laughs at the relief on his best friends as he crawls on the bed and moves to lay on him.

Jisung snuggles against his neck, making Haechan let out a giggle.

"Haechan is so cute", Jaemin mumbles.

"Not this shit again, Jaemin."

Jaemin smiles over at the male. "As long as it makes you react like this, I'm gonna keep saying it."

"I can't win."

"Don't worry, it's really easy to embarrass Mark and Jeno", Chenle says, cheek squished against Jaemins chest.

"True", Haechan agrees, remembering how Jeno was earlier.

"Haechan", Jeno warns.

"That was hot."

Haechan yelps when Jeno reaches over to smack him. Since it disturbed Jisungs comfort, Jisung smacks Jeno back, making the male look at him in shock.

"Lele, your boyfriend smacked me."

"Lele, your best friend smacked my best friend and disturbed me."

"Sorry, Jeno."

"Bitch."

"I'm a bad bitch, thank you", Chenle mumbles, barely caring since he's so comfortable.

"I think Chenle is falling asleep."

"Now without giving me a kiss he's not."

The pinkette lets out a loud groan and turns to his other side to kiss Jisungs cheek before flopping onto his back so he can kiss Jeno and Mark as well, finishing off with Haechan and Jaemin.

To make things easier—kinda—Mark and Jeno move onto Jisung and Chenles back so their closer to everyone else so they can exchange kisses.

Once they're done, they go back to their positions. Silence falls over them as they grow sleepier, getting lost in the comfort of each other.

"Dude, where are you taking me?" Mark asks as Haechan drags him to an unknown place.

"You'll see. And you better not open your eyes or I'll kill you."