chapter sixty two

"Ji, where are we doing?" Chenle asks with a laugh, feeling his boyfriend urgently drag him around.

"Your first present. But we have to hurry."

"Why?"

"You'll see. Oh, and there's something that comes with it."

"I am so confused."

Jisung chuckles, finding the male cute. "Don't worry, Lele."

"I love you", Chenle says softly, just feeling like saying it.

Jisung kisses his forehead and smiles, wishing his boyfriend could see his expression. "I love you too."

When they reach the photography place, he sees that their friends are already there and all dressed up in their first outfit. He puts his finger to his mouth, signalling them to be quiet as he leads the pinkette to the restrooms.

He angles Chenles body so he can only see the door in front of him and the walls of the short hallway. Jisung places the bag in Chenles hand and waits until he has a firm grip on it to let go. Then Jisung opens the door and gently pushes Chenle in it.

Chenle turns in the direction he thinks Jisung is in to ask, "Uh, what are we doing?"

"Well, you are going to wait until you hear the door shut and then you're going to open your eyes."

"And after that?"

"You'll figure it out."

"Jisung!"

The unmistakable sound of the door shutting resounds throughout the space, causing the male to sigh. He opens his eyes and finds himself in a nice restroom. The cream-colored interior looks sophisticated with white mosaic tiles, a wide, marble counter on top of multiple drawers, a bottle of hand soap on top of the counter and a white tabletop paper towel dispenser.

The fuck am I in here for?

Remembering the bag, Chenle decides to look inside and finds a bunch of clothes. In the midst of the pile, he finds a small envelope. He opens and takes out the note-card that has balloons and 'Happy Birthday' written on the front.

When he opens, he giggles at who it's addressed to.

To the person I love most in the world (romantically. My best friends told me I have to specify because they hold that title as well),
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I have many things planned to celebrate you today and this is number one. While you're in here, you should get a text that tells you the order of the outfits. Put on the first one and come out. I'm waiting for you.
I love you
Love, Yours

Every time Jisung does something like this, the pinkette gets reminded of the reasons he knew he'd fall from the start. A wave of giddiness surges through him as he reads the last part over and over again.

But then he remembers that he has something to do and picks up his phone to see that he did indeed get a text from Jisung, and that it is a list of outfits.

When Chenle sees the sweater vest, he becomes increasingly curious as to what his boyfriend looks like, knowing this isn't style. The thought sends realization through him, making him smile all over.

He quickly gets dressed and neatly places his original outfit at the bottom of the bag. The first thing he sees after opening the bathroom door is Jisung at the end of the short hallway, leaning against the wall, looking down at his phone.

He's so hot

Because Jisung hasn't noticed him yet, Chenle takes a moment to check his boyfriend out.