chapter twenty nine

Haechan feels like he doesn't fully breathe until he's in front of his apartment, unlocking the door. He opens it wider for Jaemin to come in, only to get pulled inside and pushed against the door a second before a mouth is on his.

Jaemin wasn't lying earlier, he doesn't mind sharing Haechan. Yet he still feels a sliver of possessiveness over the male.

He feels Haechans hands tentatively come up to rest on his shoulders, urging Jaemin to bring them even closer, pressing Haechan further against the wall.

Jaemin kisses him deeper, wanting the male so much. Haechan doesn't know what to do with Jaemin kissing him like this. Even though Jaemins lips are soft, this is anything but that. And he loves it.

Haechan feels himself grow weaker and he knows he's gonna be a mess when Jaemin pulls away (he's already a mess).

"Couch", he mumbles, not separating their lips.

Jaemin smirks into the kiss and reaches to the doorknob and twists it locked before he leads Haechan into the living room.

Haechan isn't it expecting it when he gets pushed onto the couch and Jaemin crawls onto his lap, but this is definitely a dark fantasy come true. One that he doesn't ever wanna leave.

Not when he gets to hold Jaemins waist, feel his delicate hands holding his face, and have his lips alluringly attacking his.

Wanting them closer, Haechan leans in even more, pulls Jaemin in even closer and tries to impossibly deepen their kiss.

Jaemin loves the feeling of Haechans hands on his waist and the way there's basically no space between them.

"You can touch if you want", he mumbles, smiling, pretending to be more confident than he feels.

When Haechan gasps, it takes everything for him not slip his tongue in but he's not sure either of them are ready for that. He gets distracted by Haechan following his words and slowly trailing his hands over his body.

It's so gentle but it creates goosebumps along Jaemins skin, even underneath the fabric of his shirt. He hopes Haechan doesn't notice how fast his heart is beating. So many feelings are running through Jaemin that he can barely name any of them.

Eventually, Haechans hands come back to Jaemins waist, settling themselves comfortably. Haechan sighs into the kiss, trying to get the air he knows he needs.

Jaemin does nothing short of making him breathless and as much as he likes it, he actually does need air to function.

It's okay, though, because if Jaemins not kissing his lips, he's kissing his face. Holding it right there in his hands, his eyes rake over the beautiful male, taking in his pretty, brown eyes, enticing, pink, plump lips, cute moles, cute nose, and adorable, squishy cheeks.

In a line, Jaemin kisses down from his forehead to his lips before moving onto his cheeks and kissing every other spot he might've missed.

If Haechan felt flips before, now, he must being feeling somersaults, 'cause there no way to explain the tsunami of emotion that almost makes him shut down from overload.

Haechan might be jumping to conclusions but if his feelings are any indicator, he loves Jaemin. Or is well on his way.

Whatever the hell means he's falling into a bottomless pit of feelings for him.

Though Haechan loves the sweet affection, he equally loves the more heated kisses. It takes Jaemin off-guard when he feels a hand on the back of his neck push him against the male and into a semi-harsh kiss.

"Can I put my hands underneath your shirt?"

I think I'm dying

Jaemin must be, because there's no way any of this is actually happening. He'd honestly believe it more if someone told him this was all in this head 'cause it's way too good to be true.