bonus: tenyang continued...

Renjun clears his throat into a microphone. "If we could have your attention, please." Once all eyes are on him, he continues. "A few of us have put together a slideshow of moments that really show how Ten and Yangyang feel about each other. This is, of course, supposed to be entertaining so feel free to laugh."

"I'm not sure I'll be laughing!" Yangyang calls at him.

Renjun smiles. "We're not worried." Kun presses a button on the laptop so the screen changes to one with Yangyang's name at the top and various pictures of him throughout his life around the border. Yanyang covers his face with his hands for a few seconds before looking back up. "Don't worry, Ten is next."

"Please don't."

Chenle laughs. "I've never seen him like that."

The next slide is the same as the first, except with pictures of Ten.

"You look cute", Jaemin tells him.

The screen changes to a clip of Yangyang's parents sitting on a couch. "We agreed not to be too pushy about weddings, kids, even dating. Though that one was harder 'cause I am a bit nosy." On the screen, Yangyang's dad nods. "I remember, one time, I asked Yangyang if he'd ever want a wedding and he said he'd think about it and later on, he asked me if it was a very apparent feeling, wanting to marry someone. I said that if he ever gets to that point, he'll definitely know and his response was, 'Okay, we'll see if that happens'."

Ten turns to his fiance, curious. "Really?"

Yangyang nods.

"We also didn't worry about relationship milestones", Mr. Liu speaks up from the screen. "But that doesn't mean we weren't curious. I asked Yangyang one time and he just shrugged and said it's not that serious. And then Julianna walked in and told me that he says everything's not that serious. I asked Yangyang if she was right and he said yes, then explained that he's not opposed to things getting more serious but he's also not worried about it, he'd just take whatever he could get."

"Seeing him in love was weird", Julianna says, the clip now showing Yangyang's siblings. "We're all decently close so it's not like us liking people would be really awkward to talk about. I personally tell anyone who will listen."

"That's true!" Yangyang calls out.

"But before Ten came along, we'd never heard much from Yangyang. Then, Ten did come around and whatever filter Yangyang had before just disappeared. It's not even all in one go sometimes, it's just an extra comment like 'Ten likes that', 'I did that with Ten'. But my very favorite thing was this one time where me and Yang were talking and in the middle of it, Yang got a text and immediately smiled. I teased him, as one does, and he just ignored me but I could see his face getting red and after he replied, he hesitated and then was like 'he's really cute'. I told him to tell me more and he did. I said that he must really like Ten and he nodded and told me that this feels different. I asked if that was a good thing and he said he would only be a bad thing if things go wrong."

"He's so clingy with Ten", Yangyang's younger brother says. "We've met some other people Yangyang dated or well, didn't date." Yangyang covers his mouth to try not to laugh, much like how Julianna does in the video while his youngest sister just giggles the same way she's doing on the screen. "Besides standing next to each other and holding hands sometimes, that was really it. Whereas with Ten, he barely went a second without having some kind of contact with Yangyang. He barely got to eat in peace."

Ten chuckles and turns to Yangyang. "I didn't mind."

Yangyang leans forward to kiss Tens cheek. "Good."

"Look at them!" Yangyang's brother points out. "They're always like that. I guess it makes sense, but that was not a normal sight with anyone else. The closest is Renjun and they didn't like each other."