chapter one hundred and twelve

"I love these", Jisung says in between bites of his third s'more.

"Yeah, we got the idea."

Jisung rolls his eyes. "Jeno is eating a bag of marshmallows."

"Hey, I brought this for my happiness."

Jisung holds himself back from making a comment, not wanting to face the consequences of his joke.

"This is actually pretty nice", Mark says, now looking at the fire.

Jisung nods while Jeno says, "It is."

"Did Lele tell you about the camping trips him and Jeno would always go on?"

"He might've. He'll tell me something from when we were nineteen and wonder why I forgot some of it."

"He remembers all that?"

"He remembers what he said. Sometimes, we both won't remember."

"I think I asked you this once but when did you start liking Lele? 'Cause when I met you, it already looked like you liked him."

"A crush maybe. The first time you two visited, I didn't know him that well yet. But I thought he was cute and then he'd smile or laugh and get excited about basketball. He's one of the most adorable people I've ever seen."

Jeno and Mark share a grin at the smile that formed in Jisungs lips while talking about his boyfriend.

"I love when you do that", Mark says. "Talk about about Lele and show how in love you are with him. It's so cute and so sweet."

Jeno nods. "Plus, it made it a little bit easier to convince him that you actually like him."

"I was so scared. It was obvious he couldn't care less about me at first and then we started being friends and I started liking him and I didn't think he'd like me back. Haechan yelled at me and then demanded to visit me again to see. He kept coming and one day, was like 'I don't know what his problem is but I've seen him check you out at least three times and you both keep looking at each other when the other isn't looking. Do something!'"

"I saw him check you out once and started teasing him about it but you were near us so he started threatening to punch me."

"Oh, I remember that."

"We should play a game", Mark blurts.

Jeno narrows his eyes at his boyfriend. "Why?"

"'Cause that way we can ask questions and actually get answers and talk. Right now, with no stakes, any of us can just not talk about something and that's not gonna get us anywhere."

"What should we play?"

"We could do two truths and a lie?"

"Sure. Jisung, go first."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Jisung rolls his eyes and starts thinking for things to say. "One of my favorite colors is black, I've never had a pet, and I don't think you two are cute."