chapter one hundred

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

"If this is not the best fucking date ever, I'm killing someone", Haechan mutters to himself.

Jaemin laughs at Jenos wide-eyed fear. "Be careful, Cookie, you're scaring Princess."

Haechan looks at Jeno and smiles at him. "I'm sorry, Jeno. I don't mean you of course." To make it better, he pecks his lips.

"You two are scary."

"Thank you!" They say in unison, grinning sweetly.

"I'm definitely at risk of dying", Jeno tells himself, making them laugh.

"Lele, where are we going?"

"Stop being impatient!"

"It's been like an hour!" Mark whines. "Not to mention, you'd had me on edge all day."

"It's a surprise. You'll love it."

Mark sighs.

"Uh, what's going on?" Jeno asks as Doyoung leads himself with his hands covering his eyes over the blindfold he has on.

"A surprise."

"Did you set this up?"

"Contributions were made."

"Contributions? Did Sweetheart and Princess do this?"

"I think it's so cute how you never call them by their names."

"My sweetheart is my sweetheart, Princess is my princess, and pumpkin-" He clears his throat. "Pumpkin is my pumpkin. Simple."

"That's really cute, Jeno", Doyoung grins, amazed by what he's seeing.

"Are we there yet?"

"Why are we being quiet?" Mark whispers.

"Pumpkin?" Jeno asks, wondering if he's just imagining it.

"Jeno?"

Jenos heart jumps. "Pumpkin!" He moves around, trying to feel for Mark, looking like he's playing a VR game.

"Lele, where's Jeno?" No response. "Lele?"

"Doyo?"

"Wait, Pumpkin, can you see?"

"My eyes are closed."

"I have a blindfold on."

"So you really don't know what this is."

"I don't a clue what the fuck is going on."

Jaemin and Haechan hold back their laughs from their hiding place, watching the two.

"Okay, looks together. On the count of three." Jeno hums. "One." Jeno starts untying his blindfold. "Two." Jeno holds the blindfold. "Three."

Mark opens his eyes right as Jeno moves away his blindfold. Their mouths fall open at the beautiful sight in front of them. They're at a lake and next to them, on the sand, is a white canopy tent with warm white fairy lights. Upon closer inspection, they see that the top of the tent is clear and inside is decor for a what looks like a movie date. There's also a mini table. They step inside and get enveloped in the coziness. The two take seats amongst the many, many decorative pillows. They're surprised to find the medium-sized rug and three blankets are soft to sit on.

Jeno looks around and notices the pictures clipped around the tent, along another set of fairly lights.

He taps Mark lightly. "Pumpkin, look."