chapter one hundred and twenty nine

"I can't believe Yuta, Doyoung, and Tae are getting married. Like", Ten shifts to look at Yangyang, "I know they've been engaged for a little bit but now that we had the rehearsal dinner, it feels more like it's actually happening."

Yangyang nods. "I know what you mean. I like it though. It seems like so many good things are happening, even if there's conflicts, you know?"

"True. And I like seeing everybody happy and in love if they're in love."

Yangyang leans down to peck Tens lips. "Like I am with you."

Pink adorns Tens cheeks and he giggles. Yangyang smiles at his boyfriend, finding him so cute.

"I'm really happy."

"You make me happy too."

"I didn't know love would feel like this. You're so different from anyone I've dated and it feels much better. My exes were nice and fun but the way I thought of them isn't the same as how I think about you. I want more with you. And you just...", Ten flips over onto his stomach to smile up at his boyfriend, "you feel right."

"You feel right too. I didn't really give any mind to falling in love with someone and dating was just...dating, but you...you make me feel more than I've felt before and I love you so fucking much."

Ten smiles a little, eyes going to Yangyangs lips. Yangyang pulls Ten up gently and kisses him. Ten kisses him deeper before pulling away to look at Yangyangs face and then he kisses him again. And again, not doing more than brushing their lips against each others.

"I love you more than I thought", Ten says in a hoarse voice and then kisses Yangyang again.

"This is so embarrassing", Reese mumbles.

"What's happening?" Haechan asks, seeing how amused Minjae and Affinity look at Reese hiding his face in his hands.

"Can we tell them?"

Reese nods, still refusing to make eye contact with any of them. Minjae pulls Reese in for a hug to comfort while Affinity explains.

"At that group hangout, Lena and her brother were in that restaurant too and Reese thinks Lenas brother is cute so Alyssa suggested Sawyer and Reese hangout. That's why Reese is embarrassed."

Mark, Jeno, Jaemin, and Haechan coo at the embarrassed boy and pull him out of Minjaes arms to hug him and kiss his head. They do the same to the other two, not wanting to leave them out.

"I love how Alyssa doesn't tell me anything."

The seven stay in the living room, talking and waiting for Alyssa. When she arrives, she rushes through the door to see the kids.

"My babies!" Alyssa exclaims, holding her arms out to hug Affinity, Reese, and Minjae. Haechan sighs and gives a small smile to his sister. "Oh, hi to you guys too."

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Hi!"

"Hi"

"I can't believe Jaemin sounds happier to see me than you do", Alyssa tells Haechan.

"Considering saying hi to me was an afterthought, this is fair."

Alyssa rolls her eyes and then smiles at the kids, specifically Reese. "Are you excited?"

"This is embarrassing."

Alyssa brings Reese into another hug. "Don't worry, I won't embarrass you, and Sawyer wants to hangout with you."

"If you tease me, you owe me twenty bucks."