Chapter 5

2 Months Later

Harry glanced at Louis as he slept on his chest and the older boy's face was pressed into Harry's neck. Harry smiled down at him and took in his sleeping and shirtless form before checking his phone and noticing the time. "Louis." Harry whispered as he shook his snoring boyfriend. "Lou." He said a bit louder.

"What?" Louis grumbled as he curled closer to Harry.

"I'm  gonna head out and go to the hospital to see my dad." Harry said as he slowly began to sit up.

"Want me to drive you?" Louis asked as he opened his eyes to look at Harry.

"No it's okay, I'm catching a ride with Gem. He's getting worse, so we're both going." Harry said quietly.

Louis let out a sigh, knowing that over the past month Harry's dad has gotten so bad he barely even wakes up. Louis nodded slowly and sat up, pulling his shirt over his head to cover his front. "Okay, well if he's awake tell him I say hi and to feel better." Louis said softly.

Harry nodded and offered Louis a small smile. "I will." He said before he pecked Louis' lips and got off the bed to grab his winter coat. "Have fun with the boys later."

"Just rehearsing." Louis said with a shrug.

"Well have fun." Harry said with a small laugh as he reached for the door handle. "I'll text you later." He said as he opened the door.

Louis nodded. "Good." He said through a smile. "I'll see ya when I pick you up for school tomorrow."

"Don't remind me it's Sunday." Harry whined.

Louis smiled at him and said his final goodbyes before Harry walked out of his room and headed towards the front door and to the snowy streets to walk to his house.

"There you are, I was about to come get you!" Gemma said as she walked out of their house and saw Harry trying to rush out of the cold as he walked up the driveway.

"C-can you open the car?" Harry stuttered as he felt like the cold was attacking him.

Gemma laughed at him and unlocked the car, and Harry immediately jumped into it. Gemma climbed in the drivers seat and blasted the heat on, making Harry sigh in relief as he warmed up.

"So how was the boyfriend?" Gemma asked as she began to back out of the driveway.

"Good." Harry said through a soft smile.

Gemma glanced over at him and saw her little brother nearly blushing to himself. "You are so in love with him." She said.

Harry turned to her with wide eyes. "No I'm not!"

"Harry you so are! Everytime you talk about him or are near him or if anything that even remotely has to do with him you start blushing and have a stupid grin." She said.

"Shut up." Harry grumbled as he slumped in his seat. "I just really like him."

"Love. You just really love him." Gemma said teasingly.

Harry rolled his eyes and turned to the window and watched the streets go by as they made their way to the hospital. When they pulled up to the all too familiar building Harry let out a sigh as he hopped out of the car and quickly followed Gemma to the entrance. The pair waved to the nurses and they received grins and waves back as they took the route to get to their dad's room. Harry grabbed the door handle and slowly pushed the door open to only see his dad sleeping. He glanced back at Gemma before walking towards the bed and taking his usual seat.

"Hey dad." Harry said quietly before kissing his dad's forehead.

"Haz don't wake him." Gemma said as she took her seat on the other side of the bed.