Chapter 53

"Louis!!" Harry yelled from the kitchen.

Louis bit his lip as he kept his eyes locked on Cody who was wobbling awkwardly on his feet by himself. The 1 year old was really starting to get the hang of walking by himself but that didn't stop Harry and Louis to follow closely behind him and make sure he didn't hurt himself.

"Yeah?" Louis asked as he followed a giggling Cody into the kitchen, the 1 year old trying to get used to walking without his daddy's help.

"I need you try something." Harry said as he saw his son trying to walk circles around him. "And would you please put some clothes on?" He huffed.

"Harold my son and I are men. Nothing but diapers and boxers for us." Louis said as he followed Cody around the kitchen and towards the dining room.

"Yes but it's also nearing October and I don't want him to get sick because his father likes to flaunt their bodies around." Harry said through a chuckle as he scooped up Cody and pulled him into his chest.

"You're no fun." Louis mumbled.

Harry laughed to himself and shrugged as he put a plate and fork in front of Louis. "You won't be mean to me after you taste this."

Louis hummed to himself as the older lad was probably right. Whatever Harry just put in front of him looked and smelt amazing. He picked up the fork and took a bite of the desert.

Louis tried, he really tried to hold back a groan but a very loud one came out before he shoveled more of the apple pie with drizzled caramel and vanilla ice cream into his mouth.

"Harry." He mumbled before shoveling another bite into his already full mouth. "Will you marry me?"

Harry chuckled to himself as he saw the older lad eating like he had never seen food or had tasted anything so good in his life. "Babe we're already married."

"Marry me again." Louis said as he tried to swallow and then eat another bite.

"So I'll take it that you like it then?" Harry asked through a small smile.

Louis looked over at his husband like 'are you kidding me?' before scoffing and shoving more into his mouth. "Who needs real people food when I can have this everyday?"

"I'd rather you not lose the six pack." Harry said through a chuckle before taking the fork from his husband and taking his own bite, making the older lad whine. "But should I put it on the menu?"

Louis nodded as he stole the fork back from Harry and took the last bite. "You should put it on the menu and then make a bunch of these everyday, and then bring them home."

"I think I want to actually sell it, but thank you for the input love." Harry aid through a chuckle before pecking the older lad's lips.

"Do you have any more?" Louis asked through a small pout as he saw the empty plate.

Harry shook his head as he shifted Cody on his hip. "No, and besides it's almost dinner time."

Louis grumbled to himself as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Are you making something?"

"I was just gonna make some paninis and chicken noodle soup." Harry said as he pointed to the pot on the stove.

"Why are you so good to me?" Louis asked through a chuckle before he closed the distance between them and kissed his husband sweetly.

Harry laughed quietly to himself and shrugged as Louis pulled away. "Maybe it has something to do with the whole I love you thing, but who knows?" He said jokingly.

Louis hummed and smiled to himself before he kissed Harry one more time. "Do you know if Liam and Soph are dropping Al off for dinner or are they taking her out?"