Chapter 77

Harry let out a quiet breath as he jogged up the steps to his mum's house and knocked quickly before popping his head in. "Hello?" He called out, and it was only a second later he heard two loud squeals and the little patter of feet running towards him.

"Papa!!" Rosie yelled as she lunged at her father, only for him to scoop her up and spin her around.

"There are my girls!" Harry said happily before giving Rosie a sloppy kiss on her cheek and bending over to kiss Alexis.

"Papa where's daddy? He always picks us up." Alexis said as she wrapped her arms around his father's legs.

"He's with his coach right now love. What, you aren't happy to see me?" Harry asked through a chuckle as he shifted Rosie on his hip and began to walk towards the living room, in search of his son.

Alexis rolled her eyes playfully at her papa before following him out of the foyer. "Of course I'm happy to see you. I always miss you during the day."

"Aw I miss you too sweetheart." Harry said as he laughed to himself and leaned over to kiss his daughter's head. But when Harry stood up he was startled as he stopped himself from moving forward anymore and cleared his throat to get the older man's attention.

Robin took his eyes off of Cody and snapped his head up to see Harry looking down at him a bit surprised. "Hey Harry." He said happily.

"Hi." Harry said plainly. "Where's my mum?" He asked as Cody came up to him and hugged him 'hello'.

"Right here sweetheart." Anne said through a chuckle. "Sorry I had to get a band aide for Cody."

"What happened? Is he okay?" Harry asked worriedly as he bent in front of Cody and set Rosie down to look the 5 year old over.

"Just got a little scrape on his knee when we were outside, that's all." Anne explained as she knelt in front of her grandson and bandaged his cut.

Harry let out a small breath, grateful it wasn't anything serious. C'mon big guy I thought you had my looks, not my clumsiness. He teased.

"H leave him alone, he's already upset about it." Anne said as she shook her head.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at Cody only to see him a little sad about getting hurt. He bit his lip and pulled Cody into his chest before kissing his curls, feeling bad that the 5 year old was actually upset about it.

"Other than him getting hurt how was the rest of the day?" Harry asked as he picked Cody up and let him rest his head on his shoulder.

"It was pretty good." Anne said happily. "Robin and I took them to the park and after that we came back here and had some lunch before naps and some more playing outside."

"Oh yeah?" Harry asked as he looked over at Robin, not knowing he was with the kids all day.

Anne hummed and nodded as she looked at her son oddly for a second, not quite sure why that seemed weird to him.

"Right." Harry breathed out. "Well I better get the kids home, thanks for watching them."

"I watch them everyday sweetheart, it's no problem." Anne said through a chuckle before leaning over to give her son a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow." She signed and said as she kissed her grandkids goodbye.

"Bye Harry, bye kiddos." Robin said as he saw they were about to walk out of the room.

"Bye!" Rosie said happily before skipping off to Robin to give him a hug.

Robin was surprised by it but didn't waste a second before hugging the 1 year old back. He waved one more time to Alexis and Cody before looking to Harry. "Good seeing you again, hopefully we can all meet up some time."