Chapter 86

"Babe are you ready? We need to-... What the hell did you do!" Harry asked wide eyed as he saw his husband.

Louis looked back at Harry confused, not sure if he did something wrong. "Uhm nothing, I'm ready if you want to-"

"No! No, no, no!!" Harry said as he rubbed a hand over his face and started pacing the bathroom.

"H...?" Louis asked softly as he reached for the younger lad and grabbed his shoulders to keep him in place. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at his husband.

"Louis what didn't you do wrong?!" Harry asked as he got out of the older lad's grip. "You shaved! Why did you shave?! You haven't had a clean face in over 4 years!! Now it looks like I'm married to a 12 year old!" He said wide eyed.

Louis felt his jaw go slack as he heard why Harry was so upset. "Haz it's gonna grow back in like a week. I just wanted a change for the interview, it's okay love."

Harry let out an annoyed groan before stomping out of the bathroom and muttering curses under his breath.

Louis opened and closed his mouth, that definitely not being the reaction he expected from the younger lad. He knew his husband loved his beard, probably more than he should, but that was something else. Harry only had to wait a little bit over a week before it grew back to the length it was but apparently that would be too long.

Louis however thought he looked good and checked himself over in the mirror one more time before making his way downstairs. He saw that Alexis, Cody and Rosie were ready by the door so that meant he was only missing three more Tomlinsons.

"I need the Tommo twins and my husband!" Louis called out as he pulled his coat on.

"Dad did you shave?" Alexis asked with furrowed eyebrows as she pulled on her father's arm to get him to look at her.

"Don't tell me you hate it too." Louis said through a small pout as he ran his hand over his smooth face.

Alexis bit her lip and offered her dad a tight lined smile before nodding. "Sure, yeah, it looks good."

"No it doesn't." Harry mumbled as he walked into the foyer with the twins in their carriers.

"Harry!" Louis said with a touch of hurt in his voice.

"Daddy don't listen to them, you look fine." Cody said as he saw everyone being mean to his father.

"At least someone loves me." Louis muttered as Cody wrapped his arms around him and he hugged the 8 year old back.

Harry hummed as he opened the door for the kids and ushered everyone out. "Liam and Soph should be meeting us there."

"I thought Gem and Ni were?" Louis asked as he took one of the twins' carriers and helped Harry get them in the car.

"Ni didn't want Gem goin cause she's due soon and she's tired anyway." Harry said as he checked the kids over and made sure everyone was settled in their seats. He couldn't help but laugh a little though as he saw Cody sit between his brothers and immediately tried to hold one of their tiny hands.

"Are they bringing the boys?" Alexis asked, hoping to see her little cousins.

"They should be." Louis breathed out as he hopped in his own seat and started the car.

Alexis smiled happily to herself, always loving whenever she had time to spend with any of her baby cousins.

The family made their drive to the television studio and once there they tried to get inside as quickly as possible and situated.