Chapter 57

Louis felt Harry's warm breath on the back of his neck as he barely cracked his eyes open. He let out a quiet content breath as he traced invisible lines up and down Harry's arm that was wrapped securely around his waist. As he did that he could feel Harry begin to mumble to himself and Louis could only let out a tired quiet laugh as that meant that his husband was waking up.

Louis as carefully as he could rolled over and faced the younger lad. Harry's hair was tousled and he even had some curls in his face as he let out slow deep breaths.

Louis smiled to himself before just barely cupping Harry's cheek and leaning in to kiss his husband gently. Of course at first Harry didn't respond but it was only a moment later when Louis felt his husband grinning against him and kissing him back.

"Good morning." Harry mumbled as he kept his eyes closed and Louis pulled away.

Louis smiled fondly at the younger lad before pecking his lips sweetly one more time. "Morning." He hummed against Harry's lips.

Harry grumbled something to himself before letting out a deep breath and pulling Louis impossibly closer. He tucked his head into the older lad's neck as he got comfortable his right side on Louis' chest.

"Maybe if we stay in here all day the kids will forget we exist." He said quietly into Louis' neck.

Louis rubbed Harry's back as he chuckled to himself and kissed the younger lad's curls. "You know Al will just get Cody and they'll barge in here, and then probably jump on the bed and successfully nail one of us in the balls."

Harry picked his head off of his husband and looked at him through tired narrowed eyes. "Too early..." He said as he shook his head and laid back down on the older lad.

Louis rolled his eyes fondly as he pulled Harry impossibly closer to his chest and kissed his head again. "Youre so freaking cute in the morning." He mumbled through a quiet laugh.

"I know." Harry breathed out as he was desperately trying to go back to sleep, having no clue why Louis woke him up in the first place.

"Don't fall back asleep." Louis said as he noticed his husband's eyes drooping. "We actually have a very big day ahead of us." He said, rubbing the younger lad's back, trying to get him to wake up a little.

"No." Harry whined as he rolled off of Louis and onto his own side of the bed.

Louis let out a quiet breath as he followed Harry to his side of the bed and molded his body to the younger lad's. "You forgot what today is, didn't you?" He asked before gently kissing his husband's neck and moving up his jaw.

Harry hummed to himself as he felt Louis kiss him but still kept his eyes closed and let his husband's warmth envelope him. "No I know what day it is. I just want sleep."

Louis laughed to himself as he kissed up Harry's jaw and connected their lips for a brief second before pulling away. "We have to go over to my mum's a little bit after lunch." He said before dropping his head again and kissing his husband sweetly.

"I know." Harry mumbled against Louis' lips.

Louis couldn't help but smile as he felt the younger lad lazily kiss him back, clearly very tired after last nights activities. He did understand though, they were going at it for about five hours before finally calling it a night and passing out.

Harry let out a small breath through his nose as Louis kissed him and brought his hand to the back of the older lad's head to deepen the kiss. Neither of them cared about morning breath as they lazily kissed and ran their fingers through each other's hair or down one another's backs and sides.