Chapter 25

4 Months Later

"Harry c'mon we can't be late!" Louis said as he pulled on his suit jacket and checked himself in the mirror.

"I don't wanna go." Harry whined as he came out of the bathroom in his own black dress pants, white button up and black suit jacket.

"Babe! It's your graduation, we're going!" Louis said as he fixed his tie and pushed back his hair, wanting everything to look good. "Besides do you know how hard it was to get Al in her dress?" He huffed as he looked over at his daughter who was sitting up on the bed as she shoved one of her stuffed animals in her mouth.

"Oh my goodness look at my little girl." Harry cooed as he walked over to the bed and picked up Alexis. "You picked this out?" He asked as he looked down at his daughter's little pink dress and white leggings as she also had a white hair band with a little pink flower on it.

Louis scoffed. "Don't act so surprised. My kid has to look good, like her dad." He said through a chuckle.

Harry hummed as he looked Louis up and down, just admiring his boyfriend in his suit. "Well you both look amazing."

"Thanks love." Louis said through a smile as he walked over to Harry and pecked his lips. "As do you."

Harry leaned in and kissed him one more time as a thank you before checking his watch. "Alright we should get going." He said through a small frown.

"Hey..." Louis said quietly as he rubbed Harry's back. "Love you should be so proud of yourself. You got through your lsat year of high school all by yourself." He said softly. "I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you."

Harry smiled shyly as a small blush came to his cheeks. "Thanks Lou."

"You're gonna go to that graduation with your head held high and prove everyone who doubted you wrong alright? It doesn't matter what people say." Louis said, knowing Harry was nervous about seeing his classmates for the first time since he left school.

Harry nodded as he shifted Alexis on his hip and let out a deep breath.

Louis smiled at his boyfriend one more time before pecking his lips and leading him towards the front door.

"Got her shoes?" Harry asked as he was slipping his black dress shoes on.

Louis looked around on the floor in the mess of his and Harry's various shoes before pulling out a little pink pair of shoes. "Here love." He said to Harry who was kneeling down in front of the carrier and strapping Alexis in.

Harry took the shoes from Louis and put them on Alexis before making sure she had her stuffed lion and picking up the carrier and diaper bag. "Alright, let's get goin then." He said once he saw that Louis was ready.

Louis followed Harry out of the flat and locked the door behind him before the pair made their way down to the car.

Once they were in the car Harry turned around and looked at his daughter's carrier before furrowing his eyebrows. "When do we start putting her in a car seat?" He asked as Louis pulled out of the parking lot.

"Um I think it's when her feet start to go past the carrier." Louis said as he glanced in the rear view mirror. "We should actually get her a new car seat then."

"My little girl is growin up." Harry huffed.

"Please don't even talk about it." Louis said quietly, genuinely sad as he thought about how Alexis was already 7 months old.

Harry offered Louis a small smile before placing his hand on the older lad's thigh and squeezing gently. "I know love." He said softly.

It was clear how upset Louis got whenever they talked about how big Alexis was getting and how she was growing up so fast. It nearly tore the older lad apart when he thought about it. He liked to think that she would stay little forever, but those thoughts vanished when he found himself buying bigger diapers and clothes.