Chapter 32

"Hey... Harreh... Mr. Tomlinson..." Louis said through a smile as he poked Harry's cheek to wake him up.

"Not yet I'm not." Harry said in his groggy morning voice as he chuckled to himself.

"Babe c'mon wake up! It's the big day!!" Louis said excitedly as he shook Harry back and forth, wanting him to open his eyes.

"Why am I marrying a child?" Harry asked through a fond smile as he slowly opened his eyes to see soft blue ones looking back at him.

Louis chuckled at the younger lad before slowly leaning down and connecting their lips softly. "Too late to back out now." He mumbled against his lips.

"Well I could just not show up." Harry teased once Louis released him.

Louis gasped. "Harold you would never."

"I don't know..." Harry huffed. "There's this really fit pro footie player and he happens to be dad as well. He kinda has my eye right now." He said through a smirk.

"You're an awful tease Styles." Louis said quietly through a soft smile.

"Daddy!!" Alexis yelled as she hit her little fist on the door.

The pair chuckled at each other and Louis rolled off of Harry before leaning against the headboard.  "Come in sweetheart." Louis said.

A second later the door handle was jiggling before Alexis was able to open it and run to her daddy's bed. "Up!" She said as she held her arms above her head.

Louis laughed at her before reaching down and scooping up his daughter. Alexis made herself comfortable on his bare chest and bringing a hand up to his face.

"Daddy cut." Alexis said as she rubbed her hand over his slight beard.

Louis raised his eyebrows at her before looking over to Harry. "What do you think babe? Should I shave for our big day?" He asked through a chuckle.

Harry scoffed. "No way." He said before pecking Louis' lips. "Maybe clean up a little bit, but you better keep the scruff."

Louis smiled happily to himself before kissing Harry one last time. "And Al I thought you liked my beard." He said teasingly.

"Marry!" Alexis said like she had just discovered treasure. "Daddy marry papa!!"

"Yeah sweetheart daddy's marrying papa today." Harry said softly as he looked over at Louis with a gentle smile.

"Dress!!" Alexis said as she clapped her hands.

"You're gonna look so pretty in your dress babygirl." Louis said through a wide smile as he laid down and picked Alexis up over him so she seemed like she was flying.

Alexis laughed to herself as her daddy flew her over his head and made little airplane noises. "Daddy up!!" She said wanting to go higher.

"Transfer to the giant." Louis said as if he was talking into a walkie talkie.

Louis made more flying noises before passing her to Harry who could 'fly' Alexis higher as he had longer arms. Harry turned Alexis left and right, making it seem like she was cruising through the clouds.

"Turbulence!" Harry said as he begun to gently shake Alexis, making the toddler only laugh louder. "Oh no she's gonna crash!" He said before bringing down his breathless daughter to his chest.

"Papa sill." Alexis said through a giggle as she tucked her head into her papa's neck.

"Papa's very silly." Louis agreed through a chuckle before leaning over and kissing the younger lad. "Should we get ready for the day gang?" He asked once he released Harry.