Chapter 82

Louis let out a quiet breath as he looked over at Harry who was laying next to him on the bed. He knew the younger lad was upset and he was willing to do anything to make him feel better.

"Harry I don't have to go, it's fine." Louis said quietly as he bit his lip.

"No you have to go." Harry breathed out as he shook his head. "It's a conference for coaches, you can't miss that, it'll look bad for you."

"I couldn't care less how it makes me looks." Louis said as he sat up and looked down at his husband. "I care about leaving you here with three kids and two more on the way." He said softly as he ran his hand over the younger lad's 3 month old pregnant belly.

Harry just shook his head again as he reached for Louis' hand and tangled their fingers together. "Louis the twins aren't even close to be being born and I can handle the other three, it's fine, really."

"I'm just not comfortable leaving you here with everything." Louis said quietly.

"What do you not trust me or something?" Harry asked with raised eyebrows.

"Of course I do." Louis said immediately as he saw the younger lad grow only more upset. "Harry I'm just- You're still having really bad cramps and you're still getting sick three or four times a day. I don't want you even more stressed."

"Louis I'm fine by myself." Harry said slightly annoyed.

Louis ran a hand over his face, not wanting to fight but all day the younger lad has been a bit on edge. "I'm just making sure you're really okay with this. I'll be gone for five days-"

"Do you think I can't do this by myself?" Harry asked as he sat up and looked at his husband. "Everytime you go away you're always saying you don't have to and that you can just stay home and help with the kids, and it's like you have zero confidence that I can take care of them by myself."

"Harry I don't think that, I just don't want you handling too much."  Louis said, trying not to argue with the younger lad but when he saw Harry roll his eyes he knew he already annoyed him. He didn't know if it was the hormones or what but all he knew was that he didn't want his husband mad at him. "You want me to go then?" He asked quietly.

Harry let out a quiet breath as he looked over at Louis and saw that he was a little hurt. "Louis it's not like I want you to go, but you should. I can handle the kids, it's fine. Would you trust me a little bit?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Harry I do! I-"Louis began but quickly stopped himself, knowing Harry wasn't going to put up with him if he wasn't being honest. "It's not anything you do, I just get worried."

"Well stop, we're fine." Harry muttered as he laid back down on the bed and rolled over so his back was facing the older lad.

Louis didn't know why Harry was so upset with him. He just wanted to make sure he was actually comfortable with having all the kids for five days but maybe he made it sound like he didn't trust him.

"H I'm sorry." Louis said quietly as he carefully wrapped an arm around his husband and tried to get him to face him. "I do trust you, of course I do, but with you being pregnant I don't want anything bad to happen."

"Louis you're like this even when I'm not pregnant." Harry said annoyed as he shoved his husband's arm off him.

He didn't care if he was being overdramatic or rude. Of course he was upset about Louis leaving but he always hated when the older lad acted like he wasn't able to handle their own kids.

"I'm always able to watch them when you're away which is frequent so we're fine." Harry mumbled into his pillow.

Louis let out a quiet breath as he rubbed a hand over his face. He knew that was more than true, Harry can always manage the kids without a problem. But with him getting sick more often than not and getting cramps frequently he worried that Harry would have a hard time with three kids.