Chapter 89

"Louis... C'mon love, time to get up." Harry said softly as he brushed his fingers through his husband's hair.

Louis let out a quiet breath and a tired groan before rolling over and shoving his face in Harry's stomach. "Hazza no."

"Loueh yes." Harry said through a quiet laugh as his husband was nearly clinging to his legs and shoving his nose into his stomach. "C'mon I let you sleep as long as possible. My mum is here to watch the kids and if we don't leave in the next 15 minutes we'll be late."

"So lets be late." Louis mumbled into Harry's shirt.

Harry shook his head as he got out of Louis' grip and headed towards the older lad's closet. "That's rude Louis."

"Well you're rude for waking me up." Louis grumbled as he sat up in bed and tried to wipe the sleep from his eyes.

"Louis." Harry warned as he tossed his husband some clothes and went into the bathroom to get the older lad's toothbrush ready for him.

Louis let out a small breath before swinging his legs over the bed and begin putting on the clothes Harry got out for him. "Sorry." He said quietly. "M'just tired."

"Obviously." Harry said as he playfully rolled his eyes at his husband, and once Louis had his sweater over his head he passed him his toothbrush. "Thanks for getting the twins this morning, I appreciate it."

"I was up anyway." Louis managed to say through a mouthful of foam as he shrugged to himself.

Harry bit his lip as he followed Louis into the bathroom and leaned against the doorframe. "You know I have that sleeping medicine..." He said quietly. "It won't hurt if you use it, it's the same kind you took-"

"I'm fine." Louis said once he spat in the sink and wiped his mouth.

Harry let out a deep breath and nodded, figuring Louis would say something like that. At least he tried though. "Alright, well let's get goin." He said as he saw that the older lad was done.

Louis nodded and quickly ran his fingers through his hair before grabbing a beanie and placing it on his messy hair.

The pair made their way downstairs and before they even got to the living room they heard squealing.

"Alright monsters, we're going!" Harry called out as they walked into the living room, only to see Rory giggling uncontrollably while Cody tickled him and Cameron rolling on the floor as he watched his brothers and let out loud squeals.

"Papa!" Rosie said happily as she clung to her father's leg and swung herself back and forth. "When are you and daddy coming back?"

"We won't be too long love, maybe two hours or so." Harry said as he scooped up his daughter and rested her on his hip. "We can't bare to be away from you much longer than that."

"Good!" Rosie said as she giggled to herself and wrapped her arms around her papa's neck. "Daddy say bye to me!" She said as she tapped on her father's shoulder, him seeming like he was just staring off into space.

Louis snapped out of his daze and offered his daughter the best smile he could muster before taking her from Harry's arms. "Bye bug, I'll miss you." He said before hugging and kissing the 4 year old.

Rosie hugged her daddy back tightly and tucked her head into his neck. "I miss you too." She said quietly before just barely pulling away and putting her little hands on her father's cheeks. "Be happy daddy. I don't like you sad."

Louis bit his lip and nodded at his daughter before kissing her one more time and setting her down. He saw Harry saying goodbye to the other kids, mostly trying to coerce Alexis into hugging him when Anne walked up to him.