Chapter 27

"I'm gonna getcha!" Louis said as he crawled after Alexis around the living room.

Alexis giggled and tried her hardest to get away from her father as Louis was coming for her.

Harry watched fondly as he laid on the couch and couldn't help but smile as he saw his boyfriend being ridiculous. He's been chasing Alexis around all day and Harry was really surprised that she wasn't exhausted by now.

"C'mere you monster!" Louis said as he caught up with Alexis and scooped her into his chest and spun her around as he stood.

Alexis couldn't stop the giggles that escaped her as Louis twirled her around and kissed her cheek. Louis laughed to himself as he plopped himself down on the recliner and let out a deep breath.

"Thought you'd be in better shape." Harry teased as he looked at his boyfriend trying to catch his breath.

"Hey I'm in fantastic shape. This little girl is just a ball of energy." Louis said through a chuckle as he gave Alexis a raspberry on her neck, making the baby giggle and squirm in her father's arms.

"Yeah I'm surprised she hasn't passed out yet. You two have been crawlin around all day."

Louis hummed his agreement as he lifted Alexis above his head and made funny faces at her. "I'll put her down for a nap after everyone comes over." He said. "When'll that be by the way?" Louis asked with furrowed eyebrows.

A moment later there was a rather loud knock on the door and Louis scoffed because of course they showed up just as he asked.

"Now." Harry said through a chuckle as he got up from the couch to answer the door.

As soon as Harry swung the door open he was met with Niall, Gemma, Liam, Sophia, Zayn and Perrie, all smiling at him widely. Harry was a bit surprised they all showed up at once but that didn't stop the warm grin that found it's way to his face.

"Hey it's my favorite people!" Harry said happily as he moved aside to let everyone in.

They all chorused 'hello's' as they moved into the flat and toed off their shoes.

"Where's my favorite munchkin?!" Niall asked as soon as he stepped into the flat, looking for his niece. "There she is!" He said excitedly as she was Alexis with Louis. "C'mere sweetheart!" Niall said as he walked into the living room and crouched on the floor, wanting Alexis to crawl to him.

As soon as Alexis saw her silly uncle she wiggled out of Louis' lap and Louis placed her on the floor so she could crawl to him. Alexis moved her chubby legs and arms, quickly crawling over to Niall who was smiling widely at her.

"There's my girl!" Niall said as Alexis reached him and he scooped her into his chest.

Niall kissed Alexis' head and took a seat on the couch in between Gemma and Sophia as everyone found a place to sit in the living room.

"Hello ladies and lads." Louis said as Harry made himself comfortable on his lap.

"What'd you call the meeting for Lou?" Perrie asked through a chuckle as Zayn wrapped his arm around her as they sat on the loveseat.

"Well Haz and I had an idea as summer is coming to a close and we needed one last hoorah before going back to school." Louis said as he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him into his chest.

"What's the idea?" Liam asked from his seat on the floor as he sat in between Sophia's legs since she was sitting on the couch.

"Lou and I had thought about something we could all do and we found that about an hour and a half away theres this little beach town and we thought it'd be fun if we all went for a couple days, just to relax." Harry explained happily.