Chapter 81

"Harry how did this happen? When did this happen?" Louis asked in complete shock as he looked at his husband.

"I don't know- I- Maybe when we were in Florida." Harry said, unable to wipe the smile off his face.

As Louis thought about it he nodded and couldn't help but snort at the memory. "Fucking Mickey Mouse condom." He muttered through a quiet laugh. "Holy shit we're gonna have a baby..." Louis said, unable to believe it.

"That's good right? Like you're happy?" Harry asked as he bit his lip and looked over to the older lad.

"Am I happy?" Louis asked with raised eyebrows. "Harry I'm freaking ecstatic!! This is amazing!!" He said before lunging at his husband and crushing him in a hug.

Harry laughed to himself as he hugged Louis back and tucked his head into his neck. "I'm so happy." He mumbled against the older lad's skin.

"Oh my God there's so much we have to do!!" Louis said as he abruptly pulled away from his husband and shot out of bed. "We need to get dressed, tell the kids, call the doctor, call our mums, tell our mates,-"

"Louis!" Harry interrupted, wanting his husband to shut up. "Take it easy, geez. It's not like the baby is coming this second."

Louis looked to the younger lad as his pants were halfway up his thighs and blinked a few times before nodding. "Right, right. There's the whole 9 months thing."

"Idiot." Harry muttered as he rolled his eyes playfully at the older lad.

"Whatever." Louis mumbled as he pulled up his pants fully. "How're we gonna tell the kids?" He asked excitedly.

"I'd rather go to the doctor first then share the news with everyone. I just want to make sure we're actually expecting." Harry said as he pushed himself off the bed.

"Those things are accurate though, I'm sure of it." Louis said as he pulled a shirt on.

Harry laughed to himself as he shrugged and pulled on his own pair of pants. "I just wanna make sure love."

Louis hummed as he walked up behind the younger lad and wrapped his arms around him. "We're gonna have a baby." He said in a sing song voice before kissing in between his husband's shoulder blades.

Harry craned his neck so he could look down at Louis and smile at him. "Hopefully we're having a baby."

"Nah, I can feel it, I know we're having one." Louis said through a soft smile as he ran his hand down Harry's stomach.

It's not like he could actually feel the baby, but he had a feeling that they were going to have a baby. And that was definitely a feeling Louis would never get used to.

And it was only hours later the pair was able to sit their kids down and tell them the news.

Of course when the doctor confirmed Harry was indeed pregnant, about a month and a half along, Louis had no problem jumping around and screaming his "I told you so!!" at his husband. And when they told the kids Louis still couldn't contain himself, yelling and hopping around as they shared the news.

Cody was the first one up from his seat running at his daddy and jumping into his arms as he screamed about wanting a brother and being sick of having to be stuck between girls.

At the same time though both Alexis and Rosie were hoping for a sister as they were sick of being surrounded by gross boys all the time.

Either way both Harry and Louis were more than happy as they saw their kids just as excited as they were. Well Rosie was excited after they explained what was going on and once the toddler heard that the baby was going to be like her baby cousins Beck and Aliyah she was more than happy to have a little person around.