Chapter 69

2 Months Later

"Daddy you can't have the santa hat! Give it to papa, you can have the elf hat!" Alexis said as she pulled the hat off of her father's head.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as Alexis took his santa hat and gave him the elf one. "How come I can't be santa?"

"Because you're little." Alexis said like it was obvious as she put the santa hat on her papa who was laughing to himself.

"I am not!" Louis said, now refusing to put the elf hat on. "It's not my fault your father is a giant!"

"Hey!" Harry said as he stopped his laughter and turned to his husband.

Louis raised his eyebrows at the younger lad like 'don't pretend it's not true' before looking back at his daughter. "I'm not wearing this. I'm not little and I'm not an elf."

"You are wearing it, you are little and you are an elf." Alexis said as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at her father expectantly.

Louis' jaw went slack as he heard his daughter and then looked to the elf hat in his hands. "I'll wear it if you say I'm not little... Cause I'm not." He mumbled through a pout.

Alexis pursed her lips, not sure if she should actually say it because her daddy is pretty little. But if it meant getting him into the elf hat then she figured she could lie to him this one time.

"Alright fine, you're not little." She breathed out. "Now put the hat on and look happy." Alexis said as she looked over her siblings and papa to make sure they were wearing what they needed to be.

Louis grumbled to himself as he reluctantly put the hat on and couldn't help but frown even more when he saw Harry wearing the santa hat. "I bet if I was a giant like you I would get the hat."

"Lou don't be mean just cause you didn't get what you wanted." Harry said as he rolled his eyes and shifted Rosie on his lap, making sure her Christmas dress was in order.

Louis rolled his eyes as he took a seat next to his husband and picked up the remote that would make the camera go off. But just as he was about to pull Cody into his lap his eye caught something.

"How come Cody gets a santa hat?!" He asked with wide eyes as he saw Alexis putting the hat on his son.

Alexis let out an annoyed huff and decided to not answer her father before telling her brother to sit on their daddy's lap.

"Well?!" Louis asked as Cody climbed onto his leg.

"Daddy it's too small for you." Alexis breathed out as she stood in her proper place in front of the camera with her family.

Louis was about to retort back but before he could Harry spoke up. "Babe get over it, just take the picture." He said.

Louis mumbled incoherent words as he shifted Cody on his lap and placed the camera remote so no one could see it the picture but it would still make the camera take the picture. "Fine." He breathed out. "Alright, on three big smiles." Louis said and Alexis signed so Cody knew what they were doing.

He counted down from three and just before the camera flashed he put on his best happy face. Even if he did look like an elf with the hat he had to admit the outfit Harry picked out for him, Cody and and himself was pretty nice. It was better than those horrid Christmas sweaters Harry used to force onto Cody to take pictures with santa. These were actual black suits with a simple red button down under it.

"Lovely, that one is probably good." Harry said happily as he stood up from his seat with Rosie and picked up the camera from it's tripod.

"What the picture for?" Cody asked with furrowed eyebrows.