Chapter 67

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going now?" Harry huffed as he looked around the first class cabin on the plane, trying to find anything that might give him a clue as to where they were going.

Louis had refused to tell him anything, even when they got through security and walked to their gate. And once they were at the gate the older lad did everything in his power to make sure he wouldn't find out. Louis shielded and eyes and covered his ears. At one point Harry was sure that his husband was going to tackle him as he got out of his grasp and tried to sneak a peek at the board over their boarding zone.

"Hm, well... I dunno, maybe I could but-"

"Louis I swear to God." Harry half warned as he narrowed his eyes at the older lad, a bit tired of this game.

"Alright, alright, calm down curly." Louis said as he put his hands up in defeat. "We are going to a little place called Lerapetra Greece." He said said through a soft smile.

Harry felt his body freeze as he would recognize that name anywhere. "Where we had our honeymoon?" He barely whispered as a slow grin made it's way to his face.

Louis hummed and nodded to himself, more than happy to see Harry internally freaking out. He could tell that his husband was trying to hide it but the spark in the younger lad's eye and the way he was nearly jumping in his seat was unmissable.

"Are you fucking with me?" Harry asked, just being cautious as he didn't know if Louis was trying to pull something over his head or not. "Is this a joke?"

"No it's not a joke you idiot." Louis said through a quiet laugh as he rolled his eyes. "Why would I joke about that? That would be cruel, even for me."

"Oh my God we're really going back to Greece?" Harry whispered, asking himself as he didn't believe. "Holy shit we're going to Greece!!"

"Okay, alright love, let's not disturb everyone." Louis said as Harry began screaming and multiple heads turned their way.

"How can I not freak out?!" Harry said as if he had just heard the best news in the world. "I love you, Shit, I love you so much!" He said before leaning over and crushing the older lad in a hug, nearly climbing in his lap as he didn't want any room between them.

Louis tried to hug Harry back but he found it difficult as the younger lad was hugging him so tightly he could barely breathe let alone move. "H... I love y-you too. But could you um-"

"Sorry, sorry!" Harry rushed out as he could hear his husband choking on his words. "Just... Geez Lou, I can't believe you did this!!"

"Babe you knew we were going somewhere when I woke you up this morning." Louis said through a quiet laugh.

"I didn't know we were going back to Greece! This means so much to me, you have no idea!!" Harry excitedly before wrapping his arms around the older lad again, this time a bit gentler.

"I think I have a clue." Louis mumbled through a smile against Harry's neck.

Harry couldn't wipe the smile off and if he was being honest he didn't want to. He couldn't believe that Louis had planned this and on top of this trip the older lad had yet another surprise.

Louis pulled away slightly from his husband only to connect their lips sweetly. He grinned against the younger lad and he could feel Harry smiling too. And even after 10 years Louis still felt those nervous butterflies in his gut, the same ones he got when he kissed Harry for the first time under his porch light. The same giddiness he felt when he asked Harry to marry him and the same sparks he felt since meeting the man that he is allowed to call his forever.