Chapter 68

Harry squinted his eyes open as light was streaming through the window and hitting him right in the face. He rolled over and hoped that the ocean waves crashing against the beach outside their room could lull him back to sleep, but he only woke a bit more as he heard the click of the hotel lock and the door swinging open.

"Papa! Daddy get up!!" Alexis yelled as she ran into their room and climbed on her father's bed, followed by her brother.

Both Louis and Harry groaned as their two eldest kids started jumping on them but Harry soon became panicked as he realized neither of them were wearing clothes. It was bad enough that their kids were in there but when Harry saw his mum come into the room with Rosie in her arms he was quick to make sure both he and Louis were fully covered.

"Mum please take the kids and get out! We'll be up in five minutes I swear!" Harry said as he tried to get Alexis and Cody off the bed.

"Sweetheart calm down I've seen you naked before." Anne said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah when I was like 8, it's a bit different now." Harry said as he not so subtly motioned for them to get out while Louis rolled over in bed and laughed at him.

"Need I remind you what I caught you two when you were 16 and-"

"Mum!! Please!" Harry begged with wide eyes, making Cody and Alexis giggle as they saw the horrified look on his face.

"Fine." Anne breathed out as she adjusted Rosie in her arm and then picked up Cody with her other free arm. "Be downstairs in 10 minutes. We're all to going out to breakfast."

Harry quickly nodded, willing to agree to anything to get his mum out of the room. "Alright, just get out."

Louis laughed to himself, not at all phased by his mum in-law in the room while he was clothesless. He was under covers after all, it's not like it mattered. But Harry was acting like his mum being in the room was a national crime.

"Babe calm down, would ya?" He asked as the door closed and he swung his legs over the bed.

"Louis my mum just came in here while we're both naked. Sorry I didn't want a replay of what happened 9 years ago." Harry said as he rolled his eyes and searched through his drawers for a clean pair of briefs.

"Yeah but we were 18 and 16, not married, didn't have kids, and I was balls deep in you, it's different." Louis said nonchalantly as he pulled his shorts on.

Harry's jaw went slack as he heard his husband but to him it wasn't much different. He was still in bed with Louis, they were both without clothes and he would prefer if his mum never saw him like that.

"You're telling me that if your mum walked in here like my mum had then you wouldn't have freaked out a bit? Especially with the kids jumping on the bed and a possible slip of the covers, exposing one of us?" Harry asked with raised eyebrows as he pulled a tank top over his head.

"Um no, not really." Louis said as he shook his head. "I'm pretty comfortable and confident with my body." He said as he looked down at his chest and smiled happily to himself as he saw his six pack.

Harry rolled his eyes as he finished dressing and made his way into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Louis followed him into the small room and just as he was about to pick up his razor to shave he opted not to, wanting to let his beard grow even more. He wanted to see how long he could get it before Harry asked him to shave, but he thought that might take a while.

Once both boys were ready for the day Louis grabbed his wallet, phone and keys before taking Harry's hand in his own and leading the younger lad downstairs to meet everyone else.