Chapter 75

"Daddy I want chocolate ice cream." Alexis said as she pulled on her father's hand.

"Sweetheart we're getting food after we're done go karting, and no ice cream before dinner." Louis said with raised eyebrows.

Alexis nodded, more than happy to be go karting and then get ice cream. "Is Rosie staying with nana?" She asked.

"Yeah she's gonna sit and watch with nana. She's too little to be in the cars." Louis said as they made their way towards Harry and Cody. "Alright boys we have the tickets. Now who's going with who?"

"I wanna go with papa!" Alexis said as she skipped over to her father and took his hand.

Louis nodded as he smiled down at Cody. Alright big guy, that means you're with me. He signed happily.

Cody grinned back at his daddy and ran into his arms before wrapping his arms around his neck. "We better win daddy." He said seriously.

Louis rolled his eyes fondly, knowing of course they were going to win. "Alright gang, let's suit up!"

"They just need helmets Lou. There are no suits." Harry said through a chuckle as he followed his husband to the go karts.

"Harold please! Humor me for just a second!" Louis huffed out dramatically as he waved his hand at the younger lad.

Harry laughed at Louis and shook his head at his husband, not understanding how someone who was nearly 30 still acted like this.

"Papa can you put my hair up?" Alexis asked, not wanting it to fly in her face while they were in the go karts.

"Of course sweetheart." Harry said happily as he bent down down and put the 9 year old's hair in a ponytail. Once he was done with that Louis passed him a helmet and he made sure both hers and Cody's were on right before they were led to a go kart.

"Papa c'mon, we have to pick the fastest one!" Alexis said as she rushed around the go karts, trying to figure out which ones seemed fast.

"Al we have to pick one of the ones up here!" Harry called after her as it was just them on the track and if they picked a kart in the back they would be blocked in.

Alexis groaned but ran back to where her papa was and squealed when she saw the purple colored kart. "Daddy back off! That one is ours!" She said as she pushed her father out of the way.

"Hey!" Cody whined as he wanted the purple one.

C'mon buddy theres a pink and green one too. Louis said, knowing it was useless to try to fight Alexis on this.

"Fine." Cody grumbled before looking between the two other cars and hopping in the pink one.

Louis shook his head and laughed to himself as he eased himself into the go kart and turned it on. He made sure Cody was buckled before buckling himself and looking over to Harry to see him doing the same thing.

"You're going down losers!" Louis screamed over the loud roar of the go karts.

Harry raised his eyebrows at the older lad before revving the engine and smirking at him. "Bring it on old man." He teased.

Louis' smile dropped and it turned to an immediate scowl as he looked at his husband. Alright, now he was really ready to win this.

"Papa, daddy!!"

They all looked over and saw Rosie standing with Anne at the chain link fence, ready to watch the race. They waved at her and the 1 year old happily returned it before asking her nana to pick her up so she could see better.