1

Chapter 1

    "Green tea female supporting system? What the hell?" Xu Luofei's face was full of indifference, and she combed her long, smooth black hair in front of the mirror, thinking that although this girl had the same face as her own, her hair was much bigger than her own. Take care of yourself much better.

    "It's not a thing, it's a system that can dominate your life." System 327 has a bad temper.

    Seeing that Xu Luofei was still acting foolishly, it began to threaten: "Either you die, or follow the plot according to my request, and I will send you back after the walk, you choose one."

    Xu Luofei paused, turned around, Look at this imposing virtual panel.

    As early as when she woke up from the girl's body, this so-called system had been nagging in her ears, making her want to chop it with a knife.

    After calming down three times in her heart, a smile appeared on Xu Luofei's face, with a kind of enchanting beauty, "Then how do you want me to go through the plot?"

    However, the system's attention was not on her face at all. "Didn't I tell you just now that you have to maintain the personality of the green tea female supporting role, which is completely unacceptable like you are now."

    "The green tea female supporting role is a kind of pure-looking and weak woman How can you win the love of the hero with your appearance? If you continue like this, I will have to start the punishment procedure of electric shock."

    Xu Luofei, who was getting angry when he heard this, flashed a dark light in his eyes, but the moment he raised his eyes, he changed into another A kind of expression, so pitiful, Lihua shed tears with rain.

    "Tongtong, why are you so fierce? I was just joking."

    A fresh and refined green tea smell emanated from the inside out.

    System: "..."

    Maybe it couldn't stand Xu Luofei's impact, it took a long time to recover, and threw a virtual book from the panel, "This is the script of this world, take a good look, remember Hold on, you must maintain the green tea character, I will hide beside you and stare at you all the time."

    Xu Luofei heard the meaning that it was about to disappear, and said quickly, "Tantong, don't worry, I still have a few questions I want to ask you     .

    "

It seems to be a bit gnashing of teeth.

    She innocently looked at the virtual panel, twirling a lock of hair around her fingers, "All, is it okay for people to just follow the character design of Green Tea? But this script is so thick, people can't read it all." You know, what people are most afraid of is studying."

    As we all know, Xu Luofei, who was born as a top student in a top university, never writes drafts when he lies.

    The system didn't know Xu Luofei at all, it just saw that she looked the same as Xu Luofei in this world, so it casually pulled her soul over.     "...It's best to follow the plot. The most important thing is to maintain the character design of the green tea female supporting role. If you deviate from the

    character design, I will directly wipe out your soul!"

, the system thought, as long as this character is not defeated, the plot will not deviate anywhere, so it is safe to hide.

    Watching the virtual panel disappear in front of his eyes, Xu Luofei showed a meaningful smile on his face.

    Carrying the book that the system just gave her, she walked to the lounge chair on the balcony of the bedroom and sat down.