101

Chapter 101

    Ten minutes later, the three came out.

    What Cheng Zihang, Yu Yaxin and his parents said, Xu Luofei didn't know and didn't ask.

    Bai Xue and Cheng Jianning looked fine, and Yu Yaxin was also in a stable mood.

    It seems that Cheng Zihang should have no major problems.

    After coming out, Bai Xue proposed to have dinner together.

    When it came to eating, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin just remembered that they only had something to eat in the morning.

    It was a day, but because of the high tension, I didn't even think about the question of whether I was hungry or not.

    Now that Bai Xue mentioned it, the two felt a strong hunger.

    Looking at the expressions on the two of them, Bai Xue knew that they must have forgotten about it.

    "Two silly kids, he's inside, and you can't help him. If he's fine, you're going to be hungry. Let's go." Bai Xue took one of them with each hand, and led them out.

    Cheng Jianning was on the sidelines, basically saying nothing.

    How could the two parents not worry about their son, since they heard about Cheng Zihang's accident, they hastily postponed the important meeting and rushed back without stopping.

    When they learned the whole process, in addition to worrying about their son, they were more grateful for the brave behavior of these two girls.

    Although the whole thing happened because of Yu Yaxin, and she didn't hide it from them, but under such circumstances, it's pretty good that they were able to rescue Cheng Zihang.

    As for the fact that Cheng Zihang blocked the gun for his beloved, the two had mixed feelings after learning about it.

    Say he really loves Yu Yaxin, it is true.

    But the behavior is too naive, and people can't boast half a word.

    If he hadn't been stupid, the three of them should have been fine.

    Fortunately, he was lucky, the position of Zhongmu warehouse happened to be stuck in the safest place...

    "The next time something like this happens..." Bai Xue just said, then paused again, "Your actions are indeed correct. If the kidnappers find out, maybe Zihang is gone."

    "I blame me for being too confident ." No matter what, he has to bring bodyguards with him at any time in the future."

    Bai Xue didn't blame anyone for this incident, after all, the incident had already happened, and it would be of no use to pursue anything, only to learn from a pitfall and gain wisdom. It is the fundamental way to solve the problem.

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin nodded repeatedly.

    The intensive care unit did not allow family members to accompany them. After dinner, Bai Xue wanted to ask the driver to take the two girls back, but they refused.

    "Auntie, my car is in the hospital, we can go back by ourselves." In

    the original plot, the most dangerous person has been dealt with, and generally there will be no more troubles, Xu Luofei feels relieved a lot.

    "That's good." Bai Xue was not too persistent.

    The next day, Cheng Zihang's examination results were good and he was transferred out of the intensive care unit.