42

Chapter 42

    "Is this how you travel?" Cheng Zihang was so angry that he breathed heavily.

    Yu Yaxin still didn't understand what he was talking about, "No, we slept in the hotel, what does this have to do with traveling?"

    Cheng Zihang secretly persuaded in his heart to calm down, calm down.

    "Why did you appear here so early?" Yu Yaxin asked strangely.

    "I..." Cheng Zihang stopped talking as soon as he spoke.

    How should he answer this question? Could it be that he suspected that Xu Luofei had some shady secret with her, or that he was worried that Xu Luofei would take advantage of her?

    Looking at the current situation, does Xu Luofei still take advantage of it?

    The biggest problem is that he dare not tell his girlfriend about his discovery.

    After all, Xu Luofei's rank is so high, Xinxin may not know Xu Luofei's thoughts on her now, so she has not been enlightened.

    What if he told Xinxin that if she found out, she would be bewitched by his good 'green plum' and run away with her?

    Can he win?

    Cheng Zihang frowned, "I'm worried that you girls are a bit unsafe, and I want to come here to protect you." No

    one here would believe this lame reason.

    Yu Yaxin felt that Xu Luofei under the quilt was holding her hand aggrievedly, thinking of the situation that they were only wearing pajamas under the quilt, she frowned, "Zihang, you should go out first."

    Cheng Zihang just held back The anger of going back came up again, "Why do you want me to go out?"

    Yu Yaxin didn't expect him to be so twisted, "We three girls are here, you have to pay attention to avoid suspicion."

    However, Cheng Zihang's brain circuit has been twisted to the point beyond the sky.

    Where girls are, boys have to avoid suspicion, so don't they need to avoid suspicion among themselves?

    "Then she doesn't have to avoid suspicion with you? She still shares the same bed with you!" Cheng Zihang pointed directly at Xu Luofei's arched quilt.

    Inexplicably, Yu Yaxin felt that Cheng Zihang had become a muscle now.

    "It's normal for two girls to sleep together, why do you even care about this?" Yu Yaxin didn't want to talk to him anymore.

    "Let's change clothes first, okay?"

    Change clothes...

    Cheng Zihang glanced down, only to find that Yu Yaxin was wearing a silk nightdress with suspenders close to the body...

    Then Xu Luofei is holding her, isn't...

    " What are you looking at?" Yu Yaxin saw that his eyes moved down, and looked at him in disbelief.

    Cheng Zihang realized something, turned around in a jerk, and hurried out, "Hurry up."

    Seeing him walking out, Li Yu quickly closed the door.

    Xu Luofei poked out a cute little head from under the quilt.

    "Sister, has your boyfriend left?" She pursed her lips pitifully.