87

Chapter 87

    For a long time, there was no sound coming from the flower shop next to it.

    Cheng Zihang was still sitting at the corner.

    He didn't know if he was tired or thinking about something, he lowered his head.

    Until the flower shop closed and Yu Yaxin and the others all left, he still sat there.

    A child passed by and discovered his existence.

    Pointing to him who was sitting on the ground, he said to his companion, "Hey, why is that uncle sitting on the ground?"

    "Is he a beggar?" His companion asked in a low voice.

    The child shook his head, then took out two dollars from his pocket, thought for a while, walked up reluctantly, took out one dollar and put it in front of Cheng Zihang.

    Sensing someone approaching, Cheng Zihang raised his head.

    The child collided with his eyes, "Uncle, goodbye!"

    After finishing speaking, he hurriedly ran towards his companion.

    Cheng Zihang, who was somehow treated as a beggar, looked at the backs of the two children walking away, a little confused.

    When he was bowing his head, he found the dollar that the child put in front of him, and he couldn't laugh or cry.

    If it was before, he wouldn't even bother if a dollar fell on the ground.

    But today is different, he realized that a penny can't beat a hero, he picked up the one dollar, and chased after the child in the direction where the child left.

    It's just that the child ran so fast that he and his companion had long since disappeared.

    Looking at the one dollar, Cheng Zihang laughed, and an inexplicable sadness rose from the bottom of his heart.

    After returning, the two roommates who shared the rent were still loving each other. They bought groceries and were busy in the kitchen.

    Through the glass of the kitchen, one can see the tacit understanding of the two.

    Cheng Zihang suddenly thought of the last time when he was at Xinxin's house and saw her and Xu Luofei busy in the kitchen.

    The two don't need to say a word, what the other lacks, the other can understand at a glance.

    Cheng Zihang returned to the room alone with the cheap dinner he brought back.

    The store manager sent another message without him noticing.

    Seeing the other party's tentative tone cautiously, Cheng Zihang thought for a while.

    Since Xinxin is so resolute, he will go along with her this time, so that the store manager will not be so embarrassed.

    It's just that he thought of the penalty for breach of contract in general.

    Cheng Zihang thought about his words and replied to the shop manager.

    Yu Yaxin did not expect to receive a reply from Li Yun the next day, and the other party agreed to terminate the cooperation.

    Hearing this news, Yu Yaxin breathed a sigh of relief, and then said nothing more, and signed an agreement with Li Yun to terminate the contract.