29

Chapter 29

    The Ferris wheel incident had little impact on everyone, except for Cheng Zihang.

    It was supposed to have sex with Yu Yaxin after the romance, but Xu Luofei stepped in, and the relationship between the two returned to the initial state before the banquet.

    In fact, tenderness is not bad, but Cheng Zihang manages such a big company, he is very busy, and he doesn't have much spare time to spend with Yu Yaxin.

    There is a timed fry. Xu Luofei, who looked like a bomb, was beside him, which aggravated his sense of crisis.

    He had no choice but to think of another way to deepen his relationship with Yu Yaxin, or to prevent him from being pried into corners.

    No, when drowsiness comes, someone will help deliver pillows.

    A store under him has just opened, and Cheng Zihang, who didn't care about trivial matters, suddenly saw a word in the report submitted by his subordinates...

    Yu Yaxin's flower shop had a big order out of nowhere.

    Party A still delivered it to her door by herself, neither did she tell her where she got it from, nor did she explain the reason for working with their small flower shop.

    It was just a contract that she thought was very generous and handed over.

    The visitor was still very respectful to her, and when he left, he said that he would come back to sign the contract the next day, so she had one day to read the contract carefully.

    Yu Yaxin was very puzzled. The other party seemed to be very wealthy, and the price was 20% higher than the market price.

    "How did you find our store? Based on the conditions they offered, there are many people rushing to cooperate with those large flower gardens and flower markets."

    "It may be that the other party is interested in the potential of our store? Manager, you are not in college. Have you ever participated in our city's flower arrangement competition? Didn't you win the championship at the time?" Li Yu's eyes lit up suddenly, "It's possible that the other party came here because of this."

    Xu Luofei was looking at Yu Yaxin at the contract with his chin poised . , Hearing this, I remembered that in the original plot, the heroine's attribute is indeed a master of flower arrangement, but she hasn't seen her show her hands so far.

    "Ah, is it true? Elder sister has also won the flower arrangement competition?!" Xu Luofei seemed to have discovered a new world, staring at them with wide-eyed eyes.

    "Of course, the store manager was on TV at that time, and because of his beauty, he was nicknamed 'the most beautiful flower arranger' by netizens." Li Yu had a proud expression on his face.

    "Sister is awesome~" Xu Luofei cupped her face like a nympho, "Then can I still find sister's videos online?

    " .

    "Hmm... Then Xiao Yu, how do you know so clearly?" Li Yu should be about the same age as the original body, but Yu Yaxin is already twenty-six years old, and the difference between the two is at least three or four years old.

    "Let me tell you, I saw the store manager on TV before, so I became a fan of the store manager. Later, after graduating from college, I came out to look for a job. I just saw that this place was recruiting people. When I came for an interview, I found out that the store manager here is the one I especially liked at the time. My favorite flower arranger, when the interview was successful, I was overjoyed." When Li Yu mentioned that time, his excitement was palpable.