52

Chapter 52

    After meeting the infatuated male supporting role in the script, Xu Luofei was sure that her previous thoughts were correct.

    Then, with a cute expression on her face, she directly sent a certain man away.

    Even though he looked at Yu Yaxin's expression with love at first sight and love with second eye, he couldn't hide his indecisive character.

    If you like it, just go straight to it, if you don't like it, give it up, wasting the status of a male supporting role.

    Just look at it like he did, and look at it again, but he didn't dare to go forward. When he spoke, the big pig's hoof was improved by her into a healthy and upward green sprout.

    In the original book, the only role played by this male supporting role is to arouse the jealousy of the big pig's trotters and guide him back to the wrong path.

    Although he would come forward to comfort him in various ways when the heroine was abused in the later stage, but he did not express his feelings at critical moments.

    When Xu Luofei read the script, he couldn't understand him very much.

    If Xu Luofei was him, he would have tried every means to snatch the hostess over.

    What's the use of consolation? Who doesn't have a mouth yet?

    With her around, this male supporting role has no chance to perform at all, and she also despises such a lackluster man. It is too far behind to be the heroine.

    Before he got involved, he was directly sent out of the game.

    However, probably because of the world consciousness, when the male supporting role was staring at the heroine, a certain big pig's trotter also appeared on the side of the street, just in time to see this scene.

    Xu Luofei was standing at the door of the store, and happened to see him looking over.

    She looked at the infatuated male partner's face again, and deliberately teased with a voice that could be heard by a big pig's hoof, "My sister is good-looking, isn't she? She can't even blink her eyes~"

    A certain male partner who was ridiculed He blushed directly.

    It didn't mean that Yaxin came out, Xu Luofei deliberately took over her work, and then took out the wrapped carnation bouquet and handed it to him, "Thank you for your patronage~" The

    male partner took a look into the store, only seeing Yu Ya Seeing Xin's back, she could only walk away in frustration.

    Maybe this male supporting role played a role, this time Cheng Zihang hesitated for a long time on the street, and when the flower shop was about to close, he finally stepped forward.

    At this moment, only Xu Luofei was standing near the door, while Yu Yaxin and Li Yu were counting money and packing things in the store.

    "I...I came to find Xinxin to apologize." Cheng Zihang had never spoken so falsely to Xu Luofei before.

    Xu Luofei opened a pair of clear eyes and stared at him for a long time until he frowned uncomfortably.

    "Oh." Xu Luofei pouted, and went into the store.

    Whether Yu Yaxin's condition is good recently, Cheng Zihang hasn't come to the door for so long, she doesn't feel any loss, it looks like she expected it.