67

Chapter 67

    "I... some time ago, I secretly sent her a text message. I don't know if she checked it..." Xu Luofei's eyelashes were wet with tears, and he looked sad and worried, which made people feel pity.

    Yu Yaxin thought that she must be worried that her mother would not believe it, or that she would not be able to accept such a thing.

    "Stop crying, stop crying." Yu Yaxin comforted her repeatedly.

    Speaking of this, the truth of the whole matter became clear. Yu Yaxin never expected that the reality was more cruel than she imagined.

    During that period of time, Feifei kept such a secret by herself, and no one dared to tell it. How helpless and flustered she must have been.

    She looked up at Cheng Zihang, and said expressionlessly, "You know the truth now?"

    As early as when Xu Luofei's expression was wrong, she began to regret asking this question.

    If Cheng Zihang hadn't insisted on being suspicious, she wouldn't have had to reopen Feifei's scar.

    She believed in Feifei in her heart, but she didn't expect the problem to be so serious. If she had known earlier, she would never have indulged in Cheng Zihang's proposal that was made clear in person.

    They have no way to intervene in this kind of matter of the previous generation.

    The only solution is for Feifei's mother to be strong and make the right decision.

    Yu Yaxin could only comfort Feifei distressedly, and could do nothing else.

    Cheng Zihang was also a little confused.

    He didn't expect this matter to be so complicated, and Xu Luofei's father was involved in cheating.

    For the first time, he felt that he was really going too far. In their circle, it was not uncommon for men to cheat, and their Cheng family was considered a clean stream.

    Seeing Xu Luofei's appearance, this must be the first time this kind of thing happened. Knowing that her father cheated and had other children outside, she must feel very uncomfortable.

    Because of his parents' precepts and deeds, he hated this kind of man very much.

    No wonder at that time he asked Xu Luofei's father if she told him about Xu Luofei's reunion with him, and he just got along awkwardly.

    disgusting! It also caused him to misunderstand Xu Luofei and bring Xinxin to her house in the middle of the night.

    Cheng Zihang felt guilty for making her like this now, and his prejudice against her disappeared.

    "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it." Feeling that he was wrong, Cheng Zihang immediately admitted it.

    Cheng Zihang still had a little impression of Xu Shicheng in the past, he was a relatively gentle person, but he didn't expect to become like this now.

    He also thought that Xu Luofei's family used to have the same status as his own family, a little princess-like existence.

    The former childhood friend has become like this now.

    Cheng Zihang frowned, "If you need any help, just come to me."

    Thinking that Xu Luofei didn't seem to like him very much, he added, "You can let Xinxin pass it on to me."