85

Chapter 85

    "Good match?" Yu Yaxin looked surprised.

    "Yeah, those fans are so funny~" Xu Luofei said coquettishly, "They said that my sister and I are very, very good match, and they also said to move us to the Civil Affairs Bureau and let us get married right away, hahaha it's so funny~"

    Hearing her happy tone, Yu Yaxin didn't think much about it at all.

    She knew that Xu Luofei just thought it was funny.

    "Are these netizens so open?"

    "Yes, people on Weibo like to say such things very much~" Xu Luofei paused, and continued, "However, I saw a very strange comment yesterday What about it?"

    "What strange comment?" Yu Yaxin asked her.

    Hearing this, Cheng Zihang, who weighed the chicken legs, also became curious.

    He held the bag in his hand blankly and listened to them continue talking.

    "Yesterday, I saw someone took a trumpet and commented under my sister's Weibo account, saying that we two are god-sisters..."

    Xu Luofei was a little puzzled, "Why do some netizens know about this? Could it be Did godfather and godmother open Weibo to support my sister?"

    Yu Yaxin also frowned, "My parents don't know how to play these things." The

    two looked at each other and became a little nervous.

    "Ahem..." A muffled low cough sounded.

    A rubber-gloved hand held the bag out of the window.

    The man didn't speak, and lowered his head so that people couldn't see his eyes clearly.

    Cheng Zihang was a little distressed, he didn't expect to comment on Xinxin's Weibo for a moment, but Xu Luofei found out.

    There are obviously a lot of comments on that Weibo, so why did you find him out of so many comments?

    Moreover, based on Xu Luofei's tone, Xinxin's Weibo account may still be managed by her.

    No wonder so many people were talking about Xinxin and her CP, but Xinxin didn't come out to refute.

    Really hateful! Official account for private use!

    While complaining in his heart, Cheng Zihang interrupted their conversation with a bag containing chicken legs.

    "Thank you, Uncle~" Xu Luofei happily took the bag over and expressed his sincere thanks.

    Uncle... Uncle? !

    Cheng Zihang was petrified.

    If it wasn't for the fear that Xinxin would recognize him, he would have raised his head directly to reason with Xu Luofei.

    "By the way, I also want to buy some chicken tenders, can uncle help me pack one?" Xu Luofei tilted his head towards Cheng Zihang and asked cutely.

    puff! Cheng Zihang's knee was hit by the second arrow.

    Cheng Zihang, who was almost vomiting blood by her words, swallowed his anger and took the bag, and filled Xu Luofei with chicken tenders.

    Weigh it and give it to her.

    "Okay~Thank you Uncle~Uncle, you are so considerate, this is exactly what I want~" Xu Luofei looked very happy.