81

Chapter 81

    When Bai Xue heard that her son was brought into the police station, she couldn't believe it.

    From her point of view, their family, Zihang, has never behaved like the other second generations since he was a child, and he doesn't know how much trouble he has saved them.

    But the person who told her was a certain leader in the system, so she had to believe it.

    She packed herself hastily, called the lawyer, and stormed out the door.

    After asking the driver to drive the most low-key car and sending himself to the police station that the person said, Bai Xue asked the driver to check the surroundings, and after making sure that there were no paparazzi, he covered half of his face with a silk scarf, and then Get out of the car quickly.

    The lawyer at the door was already there, and there was another person.

    "Mrs. Bai, I've already asked you clearly. Young Master Cheng was brought here for illegally detaining a girl, but he didn't ask the police to ask for a lawyer or release him on bail. There may be something hidden in it." The lawyer followed her steps. Walk inside while telling her the most basic situation.

    "Illegal detention?" Bai Xue's face was full of disbelief.

    "Yes." The lawyer was obviously also surprised by the charge.

    Bai Xue pursed her thin lips, her beautiful and noble face was about to change to black.

    "Where is he now?" Bai Xue asked.

    "Temporarily detained in the interrogation room."

    "What about the girl who was illegally detained by him?" When the word 'illegal detention' was mentioned, Bai Xue couldn't help but accentuate her tone.

    "Still in the Public Security Bureau."

    Bai Xue snorted, "You have really grown up and learned to illegally detain girls from other people's families." The

    lawyer could hear her anger, "Maybe it's one of them. What's the secret?"

    "As a mother, I should know him better than you, I think he must have lost his mind."

    Of course, she didn't believe that her son would do something like illegal detention, but he must be out of his mind to get to this point.

    Normally, it's not so unreliable, Bai Xue reckoned that this incident might have something to do with the girlfriend he's dating now.

    "Let's go and see that girl first."

    "Okay." The lawyer nodded.

    He said to another person, "Please show me the way."

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin sat together, and they could leave only after the procedure was over.

    Soon, several people entered their room.

    Seeing the woman who was accompanied by several policemen, whose beauty was concealed by her aura, Xu Luofei understood who it was.

    Yu Yaxin was not stupid either, seeing the vaguely similar silhouette of the other party and Cheng Zihang, she felt a little inexplicably nervous.

    It just so happened that Xu Luofei also grabbed her hand, looking as if he was shocked.

    After feeling Xu Luofei's fear, Yu Yaxin's desire to protect jumped up, and she squeezed Xu Luofei's palm.